Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wishlist of future features

Historical Bar Replay:

So basically I can tell it to start at a date, say Aug 5th and say that every real second = an amount of replay time, so lets say every second = 5minutes.

When I hit play, all my W, D, and intraday charts will start to paint as if it was Aug 5th.

This is a very sweet feature and I would LOVE to see it come to QCharts one day.

Synchronized Scrolling:

I would like to be able to hit a key like ALT + Right Arrow and all my W, D, and intraday charts would scroll correctly. So if I hit ALT + Right Arrow on a minute chart, I would have to go 31-candles on the minute chart before the 30-minute chart would advance a candle.

Comment

Ability to make lines and drawing tools stay with the chart rather then just symbol specific.

Currently if I create a line on my Daily chart to mark a certain date, that line will only stay with the symbol. When I change symbols that line will go away. It would be nice to be able to specify that that line stays with the chart or with that charting timeframe no matter what the symbol is.

I currently use a plugin someone made so I can achieve this, and its a major pain. It would be nice to have an option in Qcharts to have a line or other drawing tool stay no matter the symbol.

Comment

Amibroker has that bar replay feature. I agree will all of the above those would be very useful features.

Comment

Working...
        X