(1706) Quotesheet data export blow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (1706) Quotesheet data export blow up

Build 1706 refuses to export quotesheet data when 50 day average volume data is included. Several dump files saved and error reports sent as I removed 1 column at a tiime after the first incident of the issue.

Regards

Jim

Hey Jim,

Well, have a hmmm.... here. Export with that field working OK here.

Yep, I know you've sent info to development, but wondering if that quotesheet might be dinged. If you're in the mood and so inclined, how about creating a little test workspace that blows up for you every time and share it. Ya know, just delete the NDA stuff from your wksp, leaving just that quotesheet, save it away as WhateverName.QCW. Then exit/restart and load the test workspace to make sure it still blows up on you.

Put it at FileShare and give us the link, or if you aren't set up for that you can email it to me.

LAM
    [email protected]
    Attached Files

Comment

email sent Larry

Thanks

Jim

Comment

Thanks Jim. That's most helpful.

Indeed, your quotesheet only workspace blew up here.

I don't see any NDA stuff there at all. Just a list of symbols. So, with your permission I'll put it at FileShare, generate another crash, and in the report give developers the link to the workspace so they can easily reproduce the problem. Sound like a plan?

LAM

Comment

Thanks Larry

Jim

Comment

Crash generated and report with the link to the workspace sent.

LAM

Comment

Working...
            X