1706 vs 1712?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1706 vs 1712?

I missed the message about 1712 being released on Sept 10. I am just curious as to the differences between it and 1706? (I am running 1706 at present and it seems fine to me... haven't stressed it much yet though.)

I missed that message too Tom and still can't find it or a download for it.

Jim

Comment

Hey,

I didn't get an email on that either. hmmm....

Jim...
      www.qcharts.com/download
      Look for the "New" red&yellow icon next to "QCharts 6.1 Release Candidate"
      The announce was posted in the regular QCharts forum up top as a Sticky.
      http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=31451

Tom...
      A little bird told me that the update delta for 1712 over 1706 is
      1. Fix for the "first run" issues that have been reported in this forum
      2. Tweak for the extending 2-Digit option for equities to study values for a couple of studies missed first time around.
      3. Something about the "Feature Explorer" would blank out if minimized then restored.

LAM

Comment

Thanks again Larry

Jim

Comment

Thanks as always Larry and thanks to the little bird who whispered in your ear. Sounds like not so much has changed. I wouldn't have thought much could have changed; it hasn't been THAT long since 1706 was put out there.

Makes sense to get the gold-ish release as cleaned up as possible... in any case some sort of history of change would be very pleasant.

Thanks,
          Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tradertom
            ... in any case some sort of history of change would be very pleasant.
            Thanks, Tom
            Ditto, yep, stamp that.

LAM

Comment

Apologies for not getting the release notes up sooner... Here's a link to them if you want a preview before tomorrow's release.
              Regards,
              Jay F.
              Product Manager

Comment

Thanks Jay!

I wanted to pass along my sincere appreciation to you and the team for improving QCharts. The data feed is just fantastic and I have not had any significant problems running QCharts for a long while now. I am sure there are still a few missing fields and of course I would love to see intraday options charts but for day-to-day usage, QCharts is working extremely well for me these days. Please note that this is much appreciated! Thanks to you and the team for making this happen!

All the best,
                Tom

Comment

Working...
                X