Scrolling all the charts back in sync / Go To Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrolling all the charts back in sync / Go To Date

Regarding the whole bit about scrolling all the charts in sync....this feature request has come up many times amongst us tirebuilder students.

This was tested internally during the 6.1 development process and for technical reasons...at this time...it isn't feasible. It may be feasible in the future, they just don't know right now. It is a known feature request internally.

So they put the "Go to Date" function on the charts. Go to Date only works on one chart at a time, so you'll need to do each chart individually, but overall it should still save significant scrolling time when doing research. That was the logic behind adding it.

Hope that helps explain things and I hope you all find Go To Date helpful!

Thanks for the info.

I don't know what all is on the feature request wish list, but its good to know that synchronized scrolling was tried.

Comment

Hi Bill,

Is the request to "replay" charts (in sync, of course) on the feature request list? I seem to recall Jay mentioning it some time ago as something that was being considered for QCharts. I have seen other charting packages implement this functionality pretty effectively.

Thanks,
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X