Using the Dashboard to monitor Sectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the Dashboard to monitor Sectors

A terrific use for the Dashboard in GET 9.0 is to set up various Sectors in the Dash and use the XTL study in it. This lets you monitor the strength or weakeness of a sector with a quick glance. If the preponderance of the Dashboard is RED you have a weak sector with red XTL. If its GREEN you have a strong market with upward biased XTL. Yellow dials denote nuetrality.

Below is a snapshot of the Dash with several homebuilders I like to follow virtually screaming that you have a weak sector across timeframes.

Craig Russell

Craig,

If you want another good example, show the precious metal sector. HOT!

Sincerely,
    MR
    Marc

Comment

Show Natural Gas sector.
      Marc

Comment

Dashboard - Wizetrade

As a long time AGET EOD, eSignal and AGET add-on user, I have the following questions regarding AGET as a whole.

1. Is there any discount for upgrading from EOD to the new stand-alone real time AGET?

2. As I am a Futures trader, is there exchange fees charged for the stand-alone real time AGET in addition to exchange fees charged for my eSignal subscription?

3. Can I run the stand-alone real time AGET on a separate computer while running my normal eSignal?

4. In addition to AGET EOD, I currently subscribe to AGET as an add-on to eSignal and I understand this add-on will no longer be offered. Will this add-on continue to be supported with the new releases/upgrades to eSignal? If so, how long?

5. I currently use eSignal with the AGET add-on for on-screen trading...will I be able to trade from the new AGET real time stand alone charts?

6. Will there be any upgrades to AGET EOD? If so...when?

7. If I purchase the new stand alone real time AGET will I still need AGET EOD?

8. If there is no upgrade pricing available may I sell my current copy of AGET EOD?
        Bob Fitzpatrick
        San Francisco

Comment

1. Is there any discount for upgrading from EOD to the new stand-alone real time AGET?

There is a discount available. We'd be happy to discuss the exact details of this with you. Please Private Message (PM) me your contact information, and I will pass this along to the appropriate person.

2. As I am a Futures trader, is there exchange fees charged for the stand-alone real time AGET in addition to exchange fees charged for my eSignal subscription?

If you are running them on the same PC, then there isn't any need to pay for exchange fees twice. In fact that's a great advantage with going with Advanced GET 9.0 is that it uses the same Data Manager the eSignal does.

3. Can I run the stand-alone real time AGET on a separate computer while running my normal eSignal?

If you do want to do this, then you would need a second account (and thus pay the additional exchange fees.) The Exchanges' regulations prohibit users from being on more then one PC at a time per account.

4. In addition to AGET EOD, I currently subscribe to AGET as an add-on to eSignal and I understand this add-on will no longer be offered. Will this add-on continue to be supported with the new releases/upgrades to eSignal? If so, how long?

In order to support existing Advanced GET Add-on accounts, these studies will be included in sub-sequent releases of eSignal for an indefinite amount of time. We'd be happy to discuss the details of the GET Add-on studies in eSignal and how that relates to a new Advanced GET RT purchase over the phone with you.

5. I currently use eSignal with the AGET add-on for on-screen trading...will I be able to trade from the new AGET real time stand alone charts?

Yes! Advanced GET 9.0 with Dashboard has all the trading functionality that is present in eSignal.

6. Will there be any upgrades to AGET EOD? If so...when?

Advanced GET 9.1 will contain the EOD features along with many of the 9.x enhancements! A formal release date for 9.1 has not been announced, however it is actively being developed.

7. If I purchase the new stand alone real time AGET will I still need AGET EOD?

This really depends on how you use each product. This question may be best answered over the phone.

8. If there is no upgrade pricing available may I sell my current copy of AGET EOD?

Please see the answer in #1 about upgrade pricing.

--------
          Regarding your last question, eSignal Advanced GET with Dashboard is a powerful and unique product that utilizies the proven Advanced GET indicators and strategies and displays it in an amazing new way! Please take a look at some of the other posts in this forum from our Advanced GET education team that demonstrates some ways that this innovative product can be used in your trading!

Please send me a PM when you can, so we can discuss this further.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Dashboard - Wizetrade

Thanks Jay
            Bob Fitzpatrick
            San Francisco

Comment

Sectors

Thanks Marc.

Will take a look.

Craig

Comment

Using the Dash to look at sectors for market bias

Using the XTL study on the Dashboard I find it useful to monitor some prime market sectors to help me with getting a feel for the broad market's strength, weakness or just lack of bias alltogether. In the view below you can see that it is a muddled picture with no clear bias either way, and indeed this morning the ES has been very range bound.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                X