Get RT chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get RT chart

I can't find the symbol linking button on Dashboard software. How do you link more than two charts together in order to quickly look at the charts with different time periods of a stock?
    Last edited by wonshon; 01-16-2006, 09:40 PM.

Hello wonshon

The Advanced GET Dashboard can link to one chart at a time. To send the Dashboard symbols/Interval data to a chart, LEFT click on the chart you wish to display the information from the Dashboard. Then in the Dashboard window, double LEFT click on the time period meter for the symbols you wish to see on the chart. The Symbol and Time interval will be sent to the chart you selected previously
    Gary Welte
    Advanced GET User

Comment

Functionality

I did the webinar but am not much more clued up on this product than before I saw it as the webinar was really a demo of false bar stochastics and the presenter dod not demo the dashboard other than refer to it.

If you could tell me:
      1. Is this an add-on to esig advanced charts or a stand alone?
      2. If stand alone, can I use my existing efs studies with it.
      3. What actual functionality is there in the product now and what is the timeline and road map of what it will be within, say, 6 months

TIA

Momentum

Comment

Hi Momentum,

I can answer questions 1 & 2, but the answer to question 3 is likely to come from BThreadgill or someone who can comment on the direction of Advanced Get. In regards to the first two, the Advanced Get Dashboard program is a stand alone product. The EFS functionality is exclusive to eSignal. Future Source, Advanced Get and other products aren't made aware of this language hence, they will not work in the stand alone version of Advanced Get.

Comment

Working...
        X