Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will AGET 9.0 w/Dashboard add for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will AGET 9.0 w/Dashboard add for me?

I use AGET EOD (ver 7.8, build 420) and am contemplating whether to buy the upgrade to 9.0 w/Dashboard. I do not do any "day trading" per se, and use it only at day's end to look at Type 1, Type 2, and certain directional trades that are setting up.

After reading several posts throughout the eSignal bulletin board community, I'm still not sure if the upgrade would be in my best interest. Is the Dashboard portion of 9.0 essentially for individuals that trade on a regular basis throughout the day? Can it be successfully utilized for someone who only charts markets at the end of the day?

Thanks for any opinions, comments, or advice!

Bobby

GET DASH and EOD

Robert,

The Dashboard will be a good thing for newer users of GET strategies. For those who have been using GET for a while the 2 new search criteria are a big reason to upgrade. The new search criteria are 1) can now search by Wave 4 channels for the Type 1 trade, even down to specifying that it must hold the blue channel for instance 2) can now search for Oscillator divergence with the type 2 trade. These new search criteria are enormous time savers that narrow down your search results for these classic Advanced GET trades. Hope that helps some.

Craig

Comment

Working...
    X