Get EOD 9.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get EOD 9.1

I have now EOD 9.1 with data for one year with 60 min aswell. i also have data from germany but these are only eod and not with 60 min. is this ok??
    i also have esignal real time with a-get studies do i now have to buy aget-rt dashbaord?? the price was for an upgade $795 for real time now it is $1995 i missed out the offer

jasjas1
    Advanced GET EOD can display 60 min charts only when using eSignal Wizard data. With all other data formats (such as ASCII, Metastock, etc) it can display daily or higher intervals only so if your german data is in any one of these other formats then it is normal that it does not display 60 min charts.
    Having said this if you have an eSignal real time subscription and Advanced GET EOD is running in Online Mode then you can display in Advanced GET EOD a 60 minute chart of any the symbols you subscribe to in eSignal (see enclosed image showing a 60 min chart of LHA-XET). These symbols can be accessed by typing the symbol directly in the Issues dialog box (note that this data is not stored locally so you need to be online to view it).
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X