Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get.exe crashing

Hello all,
    I have a new laptop running XP pro sp2, p4 3.2Ghz with 1 GB mem and get.exe is crashing with the following error. The odd thing about it is if I start get up shortly after I have booted all is ok if I use it again later I get the problem. I have checked MS support. Diasbled Nortons and done my normal trouble shooting without luck. I have searched the board. Data Manager is loging in perfectly. help!

Faulting application get.exe, version 7.8.420.0, faulting module get.exe, version 7.8.420.0, fault address 0x0021d867.

The application, C:\Program Files\GET\GET.exe, generated an application error The error occurred on 09/16/2005 @ 23:04:21.046 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 0061D867 (GET)

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards
    Brenton
    Last edited by BrentonG; 09-19-2005, 06:07 AM.

Contacted support. this looks like an issue with Hyperthreading. Turn it off and problems seem to have gone away.

This is a known issue support is working on.

Regards
    Brenton

Comment

Contacted local support. The supplied a copy of get.exe that fixes the issue. I have loaded it down and tested the system with Hyperthreading on. No problems.

Regards
      Brenton

Comment

Working...
      X