Searches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searches

I have only using searches for Type 1 (buy and sell).

Of late I am only getting a few stocks.

I would like to expand my searches.

Also I am interested in meeting Advance Get users in Chicago.

I have gone to esignal university. I don't really understand Type 2.

Nor do I undestand the XTL searches.

From my searches I don't know how anyone makes a living based on Advance Get EOD.

On the successful searches I have done OK but look to other programs to determine if the particular stock is good if it is a buy or bad if it is a sell.

When I pick a stock I generally use it for a Bear Call or a Bull Put spread.

Thanks,

Bob

PS My dongle broke and won't get a new one until Wednesday
    Robert Adams

Hi Bob,

Keep in mind that the majority of searches that come back as a potential Type I Buy are often governed by overall market conditions. When we are seeing strong bullish movement in the broader market, there may be a lack of stocks that meet the Type I Sell conditions and vice versa. Remember, the Type I Buy is looking for a pullback in a very strong trend (aka: Wave 3).

If you are not finding as many stocks that meet this criteria, you may want to slightly "tweak" your search parameters and see what sort of results are yielded. Keep in mind that the broader market has significant influence on individual stocks in general.

I thought I would also provide a link to some tutorial videos that may provide some assistance going forward. There is a short clip in this series on the Type II trade as well as some suggestions for setting up search parameters. Hope this helps.

Advanced Get Audio / Video Training

Comment

Working...
    X