Announcing the Launch of AGET 9.1 EOD, Dashboard Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing the Launch of AGET 9.1 EOD, Dashboard Edition

It was my understanding when i bought advanced GEt that it came with free upgrades. It has been years since anything has been done to update the product, now I understand there is a $795 charge to upgrade. What happened to the free upgrades that were part of the purchase. Not a happy customer.

Advanced GET 9.1, Dashboard Edition

Hi tcca,

Your long-time dedication to Advanced GET is very much appreciated, and considered a testament to the quality of GET's decision support tools.
    In order to create and support the appropriate development, support and training/educational infrastructure that reflected Advanced GET traditional quality level, we need to invest in the product - and the centerpiece of that investment is Advanced GET EOD 9.1, Dashboard Edition.

That investment's yield are the new and upgraded features.
    For example:
    1. The Dashboard with Type 1 and Type 2 studies (in addition to GET Stochastic, XTL, CCI and MACD).
    2. New search parameters, such as Elliot Wave 4 Channel and Oscillator Peaks.
    3. Extensive support and training (more...)
    4. Modern GUI that supports floating windows for more efficient layouts (especially for multi-monitor configurations) and an XP interface.
    5. Online sources of fundamental data and symbol lookup.

Finally, a full year of eSignal's award winning EOD data is included in the upgrade investment! - however, for those clients who use other data providers, Advanced GET 9.1, Dashboard Edition continues to support those sources as well.

For more information about Advanced GET EOD 9.1, Dashboard Edition, and its exhaustive set of features and services, I would encourage you to:
    1. Visit AdvancedGET.com
    2. Visit eSignal Learning
    3. Email GET Ideas (as mentioned in another post, I monitor this address, and can direct inquiries to the appropriate internal resources for prompt, appropriate responses).

Thank you again for your long-term dedication to Advanced GET, we're looking forward to continuing to be your choice for premium decision support tools.

Brent
    Advanced GET Product Management

Comment

re upgrade

Brent I tried to private message you but it said your folder was full.
      Why did you not just have an upgrade price and not with data. When I first signed up you had no Canadian data and I had to get another provider. At this time I am paid up for 2 years and don't have any need for the data portion, yet you force it on the customer. If the upgrade was $295 without data you certainly would not have created so much sour grapes on introducing a new upgrade that was to be part of the original purchase. It is not easy to trust that this will be the last time you will have your hand out for an upgrade. The original price of the product is high in the first place and it was sold stating the upgrades would be provided as part of the purchase.

Comment

I second to that tcca. I am not a happy customer either. I just restarted esignal wizard last thursday and now find that the upgrade cost $795. So if I upgrade, I will be spending $1295!!!

When I called customer service last thursday, he did not even know there was an upgrade until I told him....

I bought GET EOD in 2004 with release 7.6 and only one upgrade was done so far 7.8.

And it is not working since it keeps crashing at startup on my new Pentium 4 HT computer. I posted my issues and even email it to esignal on thursday night with no reply so far.

I managed to find out that there is a problem with HT and there is a patch on a CD dated 10-1-2005. My last CD is dated 8-31-2005 and has a folder with HT fix. I followed the instructions to replace GET.exe with the one provided in the folder. Now, I get the error message: "GET.exe is not a Win32 program"

Not very happy!

Comment

kmaster,

We are happy to grandfather Wizard users who have recently renewed. Per another thread on these technical issues, when you send your username to Ryan, we'll make sure someone contacts you regarding the upgrade as well.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X