Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back teasting

Hi,

I looking to back test multiple Formulas, I know esignal provide a number of ready mad formulas however I have analysed them and have seen what seem to be some floors, be it buying on the open of a signal change, when that would not be possible.

What I was wondering if someone could direct me to some good File shares and Forums that have some good back testing formulas. I am mainly looking for EMA, MACD, MACD Hist, Stochastics, RSI, and force index.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Regards

W

Walton

...have seen what seem to be some floors, be it buying on the open of a signal change, when that would not be possible

See reply here to this issue.

Alex

Comment

Re: Back teasting

Originally posted by walton
      Hi,

I looking to back test multiple Formulas, I know esignal provide a number of ready mad formulas however I have analysed them and have seen what seem to be some floors, be it buying on the open of a signal change, when that would not be possible.

What I was wondering if someone could direct me to some good File shares and Forums that have some good back testing formulas. I am mainly looking for EMA, MACD, MACD Hist, Stochastics, RSI, and force index.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Regards

W
      Hi Walton,

Have you succeeded to obtain these formulas ?
      Thank you very much in advance for your help.
      Best Regards,
      Jacob Perry.

Comment

Here is a MACD EFS

Here is a MACD EFS that I use.
        Attached Files

Comment

Long MACD

Here is long MACD
          Attached Files

Comment

Long & short MACD