Scans for Elliott Waves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scans for Elliott Waves

I hope I am doing something incorrectly in my scans, but so far I cannot make any sense of the results the scanner gives me when I just choose an Elliott Wave 3 (DN) or (UP) or an Elliott Wave 4 (DN) or (UP).

My issue is that I am wanting to find any stock that on the time frame I have chosen has a 3 or a 4 wave Elliott Wave indication right at that moment in time.

Of course it would be nice to ask it to be within X number of bars from the current bar too. I am seeing inconsistencies in every chart. For 3 (DN) I will see a 4 Primary wave already occurred for example. And I assume that the 3 (DN) would be a 3 Wave that has completed and the Wave itself was down, but the wave being up in direction and the movement after that being down.

So I guess I either need some enlightenment or there is an issue. Thanks.

Hi Ranger,

Not sure why these results are coming through. The Advanced Get scanner is pretty deep when it comes to filters and features. If you'll provide some of the filters that you may be using, it will help us replicate the scenario. If don't want to disclose anything on the forum, please send me a PM and we can work from there.

Comment

Working...
    X