import AGET EOD scans library into .dat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import AGET EOD scans library into .dat

Is there a library of AGET EOD scans available to be imported into the parameter.dat file so that scan parameters need not be input manually....I recently wiped out my harddrive and had to start all over with no scans....I looked in file share and found word docs and pdf describing scans but no parameters.dat file with a healthy set of scans to import or overwrite my existing file.

any ideas.....Thanks, Dean

Does this post belong on this forum?

Comment

Yes, your post does belong here. There isn't a file library of parameters that you can import, however you can go the this webpage: http://www.esignalcentral.com/suppor...ch/default.asp

This page is summary of parameters to enter for trades searches.

Comment

Thanks for the link...but I must admit that I ascribe to efficiency.....would it not be more efficient to have a parameter.dat file with many AGET EOD scans available to just overwrite my existing file and not have to key in scan parameters manually....We have a venerable group of traders here. Perhaps one can kindly make such a file available either to me via email or to the entire group by posting it on this board.......Pretty Please

Dean

Comment

how about that parameters.dat file with built in scans, anyone?

Comment

Could anyone on this forum share their parameter.dat file with many AGET EOD scans to overwrite an existing file and not have to key in scan parameters manually....I will be glad to share this file on this board.

Dean

Comment

Working...
            X