X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the Advanced Get indicators from EFS

Greetings,

I'm looking for the information needed to call the Advanced Get routines from EFS. Can't seem to find the documentation anywhere on the board... anyone?

Essentially, what I am looking to do is automate the basic elliot wave setups.

Cheers,
    Joshua C. Bergeron

This is a raw list of GET entries for EFS. Note that there have been a few additions since this list was made.

GetOscStudy(nMavg1, nMavg2, Strength)
    OSC
    UP
    DN

GetRSIStudy(nLength, PriceSource, nMavg1, bExp1, nMavg2, bExp2) RSI MAVG1 MAVG2

GetStochStudy(nLength, nMavg1, nMavg2)
    STOCHK
    STOCHD
    MARKS

GetJTIStudy(nBand1, nBand2, nFast, TrendLength)
    JTI
    COLORS

SHORT
    MEDIUM
    NORMAL
    LONG

GetMAStudy(nLength, nOffset, PriceSource, bExponential. dPercent1, dPercent2, bOptimized); MA BAND OPT1 OPT2

GetBiasStudy(Filter, Mode)
    BIAS

NORMAL
    TIGHT

GetParabolicStudy(dStart, dIncrement, dMaximum)
    STOP

GetPivotsStudy
    PIVOTS

GetElliottTriggerStudy(Term)
    TRIG
    OSC

GetElliottStudy(nNumBars, nPct4Overlap, nPct1LenOf3, nMavg1, nMavg2, Alternate)
    WAVE
    W5PROJECTION1
    W5PROJECTION2

GetXTLStudy(nLength)
    XTL
    Garth

Comment

Alex,

I do not believe you cannot do that yet. The next beta should implement the
      This is true only with a subset of the GET interfaces. Most are available now with the gold release (and all in my list, and a few more are available in the gold release).

Garth
      Garth

Comment

FROM gspiker

All of the EFS functionality for AGET has not been documented. As has been pointed out in a few other posts, there is a fairly complete list of commands - but it is missing a few things and has no real details on what it does define.

I figured it all out by trial and error...it isn't all that hard if you know the entry points.

If you have further questions feel free to ask, I have played with most of the GET releated EFS commands, so I should be able to help.

Garth

Mfg
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X