AGet Rt displays only one bar???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGet Rt displays only one bar???

When a chart is open in AGet RT for esignal standalone program, AGet shuts off, if more than one bar is to be displayed. The program does not shut off if only one bar is displayed.
    Where is the problem?

Thanks

medoleg
    Oleg

Medoleg,

Just so I understand you’re correctly, when you load a chart with the Advanced Get studies, the chart closes if more than one bar is displayed? It's a little unclear if you are working with eSignal with Advanced Get studies or Advanced Get EOD or comparing between the two. I haven't come across this sort of behavior before, but if you could let us know which platform you are using, the version and any symbols where this is happening, we'll do everything we can to try to replicate it. Please let us know.

Comment

Medoleg,

As I revisited your question, I thought that if per chance you are running Advanced Get EOD, you may want to check the version number and upgrade is necessary. A new version, Version 7.8 build 420, of Advanced Get has been recently released. If you are running an earlier version of Advanced Get, you may want to upgrade at your earliest convenience.

Comment

The esignal version is: 7.7 (build 664)

The AdvancedGet version is : AdvnacedGet Real-Time 1.3 for esignal build 308

The symbol is: ES U4 or ES Z4

Oleg
        Oleg

Comment

Hi Oleg

There is a newer build of GET RT for eSignal on our download site. Version 1.3 Build 320. This may help. Here is the link to our download site: www.eSignal.com/advancedget/download

If this does not correct the issue I would recommend you contact
          the regular Advanced GET support at eSignal.
          http://www.esignalcentral.com/suppor...ct/default.asp

Gary
          eSignal/Advanced GET Support
          Gary Welte
          Advanced GET User

Comment

Still does not work.
            I open FILE/NEW CHARTS and if using the symbol "es u4" with only one bar the chart opens.
            When open FILE/NEW CHARTS and using the symbol "es u4" with two bars, the program shuts off (see attachment).
            Attached Files
            Last edited by medoleg; 09-03-2004, 05:44 PM.
            Oleg

Comment

Working...
            X