Advanced GET: XTL on EUR/USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced GET: XTL on EUR/USD

I have been try to use Advanced GET: XTL on EUR/USD currency pair (ticker EUR A0-FX) in esignal and it does not seem to be picking up some of the very obvious trends. In fact it is not picking up any trends. I have tried 3 mins, 5 min, 1 hr and have no luck.

I am wondering if any one has tried it and made it work on EUR/USD.

Thanks

Sridar

Advanced GET: XTL on EUR/USD

I dont know exactly what you mean by "obvious trends"...but here is a 5 min. from mine....
    OOPS. I apologize. I have not posted a GET chart here before, and I cant seem to figure out how to.
    If you explain how, I will be happy to post whatever chart you would like.
    David Gellman

Comment

Many Thanks for responding to my post.

By "obivious trends" I was referring to trends that should have been identified (even a simple MA crossover can pickup these).

I tried it on a 5 min chart on EUR A0-FX and I saw only a couple of red/blue bars.

Thanks

Sridar

Comment

Re: Advanced GET: XTL on EUR/USD

Originally posted by dgellman
        ...snip....I have not posted a GET chart here before, and I cant seem to figure out how to.
        If you explain how, I will be happy to post whatever chart you would like.
        Hi David,

Check out this post for help in posting charts.

Andy

Comment

Re: Advanced GET: XTL on EUR/USD

Hi,
          Thank you for the info. But, I have GET-RT for eSignal as a separate program, not within esignal. I do not know how to copy a chart from aGET, and post it here.
          David Gellman

Comment

David
            You can capture an image of your screen using the PrntScreen key. Then paste it into any image editor where you can edit it and save it (preferably as gif or png).
            At that point attach the image file to your message on the forum
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X