Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ellipse/mob/profit targets

Hi,

Recently subscribed to the Advanced Get Indicators, but I haven't been able to see what indicator to use that draws the ellipses, as well as the profit targets...

Where are these?

I've seen them mentioned as "MOB", or "J.T's indicator", but neither seem to exist in my menu...

Cheers,
    Joshua C. Bergeron

Joshua
    The attached image shows you which Toolbar has the AdvancedGET Line Tools you mention.
    If you do not have this Toolbar then go to View on the Main Menu and check Advanced Line Bar.
    The same tools should be available in the Line Tools context menu you get when right clicking a chart.
    The Ellipse should be easy to identify as it is the icon with a cyan ellipse on it.
    As to the profits target I am not sure what you are referring to but these could be either the MOB which is the icon with a two-colored bar or the Fib Ext and Ret which are available also outside of the Get subscription.
    If you have any more question please feel free to ask.
    Alex
    Attached Files

Comment

One more idea, load up an advanced chart, right click on the white area of the chart, look in the main menu for the selection "Advanced GET Studies" and then observe the 'GET" listings of studies. Go to "Elliott Waves" and activate. Are the profit targets you refer to these Wave projections? If you are interested in gaining a quicker acclimation to Advanced GET features, go to the Advanced GET User Group where we are currently working hard to establish helpful Advanced GET studies and techniques educational information. Go into each topic folder and you will find specific information relating to that topic. Much is being added, so refer back to this location over time for any new information to be added:

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...er=&groupid=20
      Last edited by MR; 03-07-2003, 11:29 AM.
      Marc

Comment

Working...
      X