Advanced GET with my system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced GET with my system?

I've developed a system that uses end-of-day data and periodically predicts that sometime in the following day there will be a sharp reversal in the NASDAQ. Could I use Advanced Get to effectively enter and exit reversal trends intraday if they occur as predicted?

No one can say for sure, but I believe if you have an effective system defined already that is working, it would seem reasonable experimenting with a proven set of Advanced GET techniques and methodologies could only help, not hurt.

I don't think the end-of-day version would be the best program for you based on what you said, but the real-time product should give you that added intraday helpful picture.

One idea is to call the eSignal sales department (I like either Paul Gera, Nate McCarthy or Ron Wheeler, out of the Akron, Ohio, AGET/eSignal educational dept) and would call them to ask about getting one of those 30 day trials, or whatever they offer where you can play with the Advanced GET features yourself. Make sure you have some of the knowledge of basic Advanced GET to help make this evaluation time more productive for you.

One idea is to play with the TJ's Web. From what you are saying, it sounds like this is one AGET tool that could give you some specific support and resistance areas to focus on as you wait for your timing signal.

This is just my opinion, and I get absolutely nothing for saying this, but as the saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Why not give it a try. Even if it doesn't do what you want right now, bet you if you keep working at it, you will eventually come back to Advanced GET and find a way to be more sucessful.

Hope this helps.

Marc Rinehart
    (former AGET/eSignal educational support)
    Marc

Comment

Working...
    X