MOB & Elipse Differentiation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOB & Elipse Differentiation

Is there a way of AUTOMATICALLY having different colored elipses and MOBs depending upon which time frame they were created in?

I want to set these up in several larger time frames and drop down to a lower time frame to trade but I want to see which time frame the MOB or Elipse relates to. I know I can change colors manually but there is not enoungh time and its too fiddly.

I think the answer is 'no' to your question below.... I am not a programmer, so waited to see if someone with more knowledge on this subject might first jump in.... but as far my knowledge goes there is no AGET internal programmed way of automatically changing colors of Ellipse and MOB to differentiate time intervals taken from.

It is, however, an excellent idea!!! I too would find this a very attractive feature if it were added. For years I have been manually changing colors as a part of my personal analysis to help me visually-- am partly color blind and manually changing colors helps me better keep track of things. In addition, changing a line thinkness helps too.

Who knows, we have some excellent programmers so maybe if they see your comments it will be added to the great idea list.

Thanks for your question.
    Marc

Comment

Working...
    X