Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It says "Receiving.." on top and not updating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It says "Receiving.." on top and not updating?

Hello!

Just tried to do some analysis and the Advanced Get I'm using is only apparently updated to 31 Jan 2005 even though I've been analysing and reviewing data up till Friday 4 Feb (with no problems)

Is there a problem with my software? I've rebooted and tried again and get the same "Receiving.." at the top of Daily, Weekly & Monthly charts.

The TurboFeed DataManager says Connection Normal (1User) and NewsServer: Connected

Reception OK
    Password OK

In the Troubleshooting Mode says:
    System performing normally

Hi Chris
    Try starting Get while holding down the Ctrl key to start it in "offline" mode as this will prevent the software trying to update the delayed current day data so you won't get the "Recieving message". If this problem recurrs during live trading hours you may have a corrupted file or registry entry and will most likely have to reinstall the program. You might also try updating your portfolios by doing a "rescan" although I doubt this is the problem. I tested my sotware live and it is working normally with the "Receiving" message disappearing within a few seconds.
    Hope that helps. Cheers.
    Geoff.

Comment

Thanks Geoff! I reuploaded the data and it worked fine after that. Do you frequent these boards too? WOoooohoooo! Nice to see someone else from Hong Kong!

Comment

Working...
      X