Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index Data

Hi,

Can anyone assist me with this problem? I download my eSignal data into Advanced GET every day, however, the index data doesn't download... (maybe it does and I'm doing something wrong). The only way I can view "up-to-date" index charts is by having my eSignal DM client loaded so that it streams the data into GET.

Is there a way so that I can download index data so that I don't have to use the eSignal DM client?

Many thanks,
    Chris.

Hello cjmoore,

Please make sure that you are downloading both your futures and stocks as the updates for the Indices come down on both data files. To do this please follow these directions:
    Open GET - click on File - Download Data - Setup - click on the Futures Tab and make sure that Download Futures is checked, then click on the Stocks tab and make sure that Download Stocks is checked. After making sure that both are checked click Ok - then click Update Now. If you haven't been downloading either Futures or Stocks their dates will be different and the update may take longer than usual. If you need any other help just let us know.
    Mark

Comment

Indices Separating Issue List

How can I separate the Issue list?

Specifically I'd like to separate Options, Futures

Options: Indices - Stock

Futures - Currency, Grains, etc....

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X