Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with MOB

Hello,

I am a new user to A-GET and have an issue with the MOB placement. I wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction...

I have attached an image of my AGET chart of the SPI (Australian Share Price Index traded through the SFE) and on it you can see the wave formation and regression channels, currently stalking a breakout from wave four.

However, when clicking on the wave-3 bar with my MOB tool (as I believe is the correct procedure), it places the MOB below the current price action (and has no info on it).

Does this mean it doesn't have a price objective or something else....

Thanks in advance,

Rene'.
    Attached Files

Rene
    I see that happen from time to time with some specific bar patterns where clicking on the High of the bar draws a MOB as if it were projected from the Low. Usually clicking the Low of the same bar draws the MOB correctly.
    What symbol and interval are you plotting in the chart you posted?
    Alex

Comment

MOB Continued...

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I plotting the "AP H5-SFE" symbol in replay mode on a 10 min chart at 15th March 2005 @ 7:10am. This symbol represents the March-05 Expiry of the SPI futures contract on the Sydney Futures Exchange.

Also, clicking anywhere beyond wave-3 just seems to project the MOB lower as if I'm in a down trend.

Is some info available about how to calculate it manually in the event the MOB play-up?

Rene'.

Comment

Rene
        See comment in the enclosed image
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X