Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help For Spreadsheet

Hi,

Can some one help me for Spreadsheet (eg:Excel) .

If stock data is microsoft Excel Format does Advanced Get support that format.
    If it does, would you guide me how to do that.

For example.

Symbol Date Open High Low Close Volume
    A 31-Mar-05 5.55 5.68 5.43 5.6 7852637

Thanks

xiyang
    I suppose you are referring to AdvancedGet EOD.
    Get EOD does not read Excel format (ie *.xls) but it can read ASCII formats (ie *.txt, *.csv, *.prn)
    To set it up to read ASCII you need to select File ->Data Paths ->Add. Then in the dialog box select ASCII after which go to the Properties for that format (see image) and set it up as it appears in the ASCII file.
    Alex

Comment

60 minute period on EOD

Is this how the 60 minute data is setup, ie create the csv file and select 60 minute period from the issues list??

Comment

Ainsley
        Get EOD can only read daily data in ASCII format. 60 min data must be in the AdvancedGET proprietary format
        Alex

Comment

proprietary format

am i correct in assuming that proprietary format means one can only get this data from eSignal and no other source

put another way, does this mean that if I am to use the 60 minute intraday option, I would then need to purchase the data from eSignal??

Comment

Ainsley
            That is correct. The data is downloaded and stored with the eSignal Wizard
            Alex

Comment

New Version of Advanced Get EOD

Hi Alex, thanks for your time on my previous questions, I have one other for you, I hear that a new version of Advanced GET EOD will be available in the coming months, is this so?? and if so what will be the major additions to the software and user interface?

thanks in advance

Comment

Ainsley
                You may want to redirect your questions to eSignal as I do not know the answers
                Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis C. Montenegro,

Does Future version of Advanced GET EOD will support Excel format (ie *.xls).

Best Regards.

Comment

RuKind
                    As I suggested to Ainsley you may want to redirect your question to eSignal as I have no information available on the next version
                    Alex

Comment

Thank you very much
                      Alexis C. Montenegro

I have same question like (RuKind) . That will be good idea If Future version of Advanced GET EOD will support Excel format (ie *.xls).

Thanks

Comment

At this point in time, there aren't any immediate plans to add .XLS file types to the readable data for Advanced Get. I'll submit this suggestion over to the Product Development Team for further consideration. Thanks for the post.

Comment

Working...
                        X