Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJs Web Levels Write up

Hello Marc,

Would it be possible to re-post the "TJs Web Levels" write up in the AGet File Sharing area, I tried to access it recently but it seems to have disappeared...

Thanks!
    -RSAmara55

Does anyone have a copy of this file? Please upload a copy to the AGET File Share group if you do.
    Gary Welte, do you have a copy saved somewhere that you could post?
    Marc

Comment

rsamara55,

We are still in process of tracking down this particular document. In the meantime, you may want to checkout Article # 1653 from the eSignal Knowledge Base. This is part of the Advanced Get Manual that covers T.J.'s Web. This info can be found in Chapter 17 on page 138. If I come across the document in question, I'll follow up to this thread. Hope this helps.

Comment

TJs Web pdf

Hi,

I have a pdf by Marcus Rineheart if that is what you mean. I can email it if someone wants.

Regards

P.S. Does anyone have a document on any Gann techniques, e.g. Gann box, angles, etc?

Comment

Re: TJs Web pdf

Hi Tycoon,

Could you send me a copy of what I wrote? I left all my writing behind when I left the company.
          Thanks very much,

Marc Rinehart (ak, Marcus)

PS-- When I was a part of the company, a gentleman named Andy Bushak was our resident Gann expert. I don't know if he wrote much on it, but he does teach it at his seminars. I have knowledge of Gann, but stayed away from writing up much on it as it was Andy's passion and didn't want to infringe on his domain. Maybe someday I could put something together if time ever permitted.

Originally posted by Tycoon
          Hi,

I have a pdf by Marcus Rineheart if that is what you mean. I can email it if someone wants.

Regards

P.S. Does anyone have a document on any Gann techniques, e.g. Gann box, angles, etc?
          Last edited by MR; 01-31-2006, 11:16 AM.
          Marc

Comment

It's in the post (email) Marc

Best wishes

Comment

Hi Tycoon,

Can you please e mail me a copy also?
              My e mail is [email protected]
              Thanks in advance.
              Uday
              Trade Wisely

Comment

thanks

Thanks! I just got it. Appreciate the copy! I wrote so much of the original AGET material but, irronically, I don't have copies of my work. Thanks again. Will reply to your email questions as soon as I can get a free second. Thanks for your patience. Sincerely, Marc Rinehart

Originally posted by Tycoon
                It's in the post (email) Marc

Best wishes
                Marc

Comment

I am also studying the subject and would appreciate the file.

Thank you in advance.

email: [email protected]

Comment

Is this file available on the AGET fileshare?

Paul

Comment

If you go to this link, you should be able to find the Web article.
                      Tycoon was very nice to sent me a copy. I just uploaded it for
                      you at the old Advanced GET File Share group for others to
                      have access to a copy.

Marc
                      Marc

Comment

I got a message saying the link in previous post isn't working.

I just uploaded again the Web file to the old Advanced GET File Share Group. I cannot give you the actual link because I do not have administrative privileges anymore, but can tell you to try this link to see if it works ( http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...els&groupid=20 ) If not, try going here ( http://share.esignal.com/index.jsp ) and search for Advanced GET. I didn't think you had to sign in to get access to the material, but if so, you may have to "Sign In"? I thought the group was open.

Look for a subdirectory to the lower left, bottom, called, "Web Levels" and click on the name. The file I uploaded is located in that directory.

Sorry if this is confusing.... i haven't done this kind of stuff in a couple years.
                        Marc

Comment

Found it, thanks for your help.

Paul.

Comment

Hi all

Marc, quite a few of the classic pdfs aren't on there anymore

Maybe we should start a thread for people to contribute ('donate') and we can build it up again?

The files I send you will be a good chunk I think

Comment

Hi my new friend,

If you get a chance, just send me copies of what you have that is missing, and I will transfer them back.

Then it would be nice to see someone on staff update these works. I was noticing nothing new has been created in a while.
                              Marc

Comment

Working...
                              X