Advanced GET EOD update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced GET EOD update?

Just wondering, I've seen updates for GET Realtime.. are there any plans to update the EOD GET anytime soon?

Advanced GET

Firebird2k,

Yes, we are close to an Advanced GET 8.3 RT release now. For the GET 8.4 version there will be an EOD version at the same time - so we are working on it currently.
    Chuck
    @eSignal

Comment

Thanks much.. looking forward to the update

Comment

From the lack of activity and lack of updates/improvements on GET EOD, I wounder if we should now consider this to be a dead product?
        Robin

Comment

Robin
          You may want to see this thread in the Advanced GET End-Of-Day Forum
          Alex

Comment

Here ya go... only $795.00 for our long awaited upgrade:-(

http://www.esignallearning.com/email...l_eod_0106.htm
            Bob Fitzpatrick
            San Francisco

Comment

Upgrade: Advanced GET EOD 9.1 Dashboard Edition!

Hi Bob, Robin,

Thank you for your comments and continued support!
              The Advanced GET EOD 9.1, Dashboard Edition upgrade was designed to provide maximum utility to existing clients by including a full year of data (retail value, $500). The balance of $295 includes the full set of new features and support.
              For example:
              1. The Dashboard with Type 1 and Type 2 studies (in addition to GET Stochastic, XTL, CCI and MACD).
              2. New search parameters, such as Elliot Wave 4 Channel and Oscillator Peaks.
              3. Extensive support and training (more...)
              4. Modern GUI that supports floating windows for more efficient layouts (especially for multi-monitor configurations) and an XP interface.
              5. Online sources of fundamental data and symbol lookup.

For more information about Advanced GET EOD 9.1, Dashboard Edition, and its exhaustive set of features and services, I would encourage you to:
              1. Visit AdvancedGET.com
              2. Visit eSignal Learning
              3. Email GET Ideas (I monitor this address, and can direct inquiries to the appropriate internal resources).

Thanks,

Brent
              Advanced GET Product Management

Comment

new EOD upgrade

Hi,

Long time user of AGET EOD from 1998, is the 9.0 version a free upgrade as in the past or requires a fee?

I downloaded the 9.0 but when it loads the following error message pops up.

"Account entitlements do not allow this program to run"

donv

Comment

Reply to post 'Advanced GET EOD Update'

Hi,

Brent,

I currently own Advanced GET EOD since about 8 years.But,I live in India,and use the program only for analyzing the Indian equity markets.

I see that you'll are offering to provide an upgrade to the current owners of Adv.GET EOD to the newer version of Adv.GET Dashboard version for $795=00.

This includes $ 500 of EOD data for the US markets and $ 295 includes the full set of new features and support.

But since I cannot use the EOD for the US markets,as I am not legally allowed to trade any markets other than the Indian markets on account of my being

Indian citizen,I was wondering,probably wistfully,whether I could upgrade my EOD version of Advanced GET to rhe DashBoard version for only $295. :-)
                  Sanjay

Comment

AGET 9.1 Dashboard Upgrade

Hi Clayidus,

Thank you for your inquiry. Please contact the eSignal Learning group for more details about the specifics of the offering.
                    If you visit their website, you can find several contact channels directly to them.
                    Let me know if you're able to get through and receive a prompt response.

Thanks,

Brent

Comment

Re: Upgrade: Advanced GET EOD 9.1 Dashboard Edition!

Originally posted by eSignal_Brent

The Advanced GET EOD 9.1, Dashboard Edition upgrade was designed to provide maximum utility to existing clients by including a full year of data (retail value, $500). The balance of $295 includes the full set of new features and support.

Brent
                      Advanced GET Product Management [/B]
                      Can I just purchase the upgrade for $295 without the data feed?

I get my data feed free from my broker.
                      Jack

Comment

AGET EOD

Hi Jack,

Please contact the sales and education group, as this upgrade includes a large set of features and services (discounted by ~80% from the retail price!) to reflect our appreciation to our existing base of loyal clients.
                        For example, in addition to the substaintial new features of AGET EOD Dashboard 9.1, the special upgrade price to existing clients includes access to future upgrades, online mentoring sessions, seminars and educational services, as well as data (which represents only ~12% of the retail price).
                        Clients who upgrade have the choice of taking advantage of all, or a subset of products and services inlcuded in this offering.
                        Since the products and services are available for various periods of time, contacting a member of our sales and educational services would quickly provide you with all the information you needed to make an informed decision (and I'm confident it would be to upgrade!).

Thanks,

Brent

Comment

Re: AGET EOD

Originally posted by eSignal_Brent

Clients who upgrade have the choice of taking advantage of all, or a subset of products and services inlcuded in this offering.
                          S
                          Brent
                          Advanced GET Product Management [/B]
                          Brent:

I contacted the sales people. To quote them:

" There is no way to get the upgrade for less than $795.00"

Thanks for yor efforts. This info should save you a lot of typing in the future.
                          Jack

Comment

Hi Brent
                            Would you please reply clearly and unambiguously - there is a LOT of confusion about the new release.
                            1. What features in the current product are of no use to investors not trading the US market?
                            2. What features are of no use unless the subscriber uses ESignal data?

It is rumoured (but why not clearly stated?) that the Dashboard will only work with ESignal US data. Is this true?
                            Robin

Comment

Hi Robinb,

Send me a PM with your AGET/eSignal username, or contact information, and a convenient time I could call you and we can discuss the product in depth and I can answer any outstanding questions.
                              If clients' interest are outside US stocks, then the product (studies, Dashboard, local scanner, etc.) are functional with any other compatible market and data provider.
                              We're currently working on enhancing existing third-party data support - when I call you, we can discuss how to improve this area of the product as well.

Thanks,

Brent
                              Last edited by eSignal_Brent; 03-13-2006, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X