Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XTL Questions

Hi,

I am looking at using XTL to trade, I just wondering if you could tell me which indicator is best to complement XTL to work out if it has enough trust up to make it wave 3?

I am testing (paper trade) on MSFT there is two entry for XTL buy lately but not enough trust to form wave 3, but instead it going sideway.

Can you advice on how to pick good XTL trade, please.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    - Haris -

Hi Haris,

I'm not sure if you have had a chance to view any of the recordings that we've produced in regards to the Advanced Get Tools. One of the videos takes a look at XTL trades and how to properly set them up. When time permits, I highly recommend that you take a look at these videos as I'm sure they help clarify these types of setups.

Comment

Hi Duane,

Thank you for the reply.
      I did have a look at the video.

I am testing on MSFT on 2/8/2005 there is XTL blue break out and I draw out Fib Ext and the entry signal is at 27.37 (1.5 Fib Ext), but its look like it does not have enough momentum to push it up and on the 8/8/2005 the price is plummet down.

on 2/11/2005 also has XTL break out with 26.77 as entry point this time is a bit better than 2/8/2005 (more momentum). Is there a way to differentiate so I can work out the probability for XTL 2/8/2005 to be successfull is slim compare to the second one.

Is there a way to identify opportunity to ride a good wave 3 using XTL or to identify wave 3 and to work out when the wave 3 is end using XTL (to exit)?

I think I am missing something?, please help.

Thank you.

Regards
      - Haris -

Comment

XLT forum reference

A few years ago there was a very useful series of discussionss on XTL on the forum at Continuation XTL forum

Comment

Working...
        X