AGET with Metastock Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGET with Metastock Data

I've been using AGet with metastock data for nearly 2 years now AGet won't scan the Metastock data. It gets to the "B" folder of data and throws up a message" GET.EXE Application error. The instruction at 0x73dd11c7 referenced memory at 0x00000004.The memory could not be "read"".
    The scan leaves a few ~msfl.. files in the "B" folder.
    I'm using Metastock 9.0and Aget EOD Ver. 7.8 (Build 420). I have 1.25Gb of memory and my CPU runs at 2.1 GHz.
    I've uninstalled & reinstalled AGet/security lock downloaded new msfl.....files to no avail.
    AGet will scan eSignal data.

Can anyone help please.
    Midas

Vic,

I occassionally get the same problem. What I do to fix it is go into the a,b,c, directories and delete the files beginning with ~msfl.. files

Once they are all gone I find I am back in business. Generally if it does not run it is because I have missed one somewhere.

Good luck
    Regards
    Philby

Comment

Thanks for the reply. There are no ~msfl files in the data folders and I'll try scanning each folder in turn and see what happens.

I delete any ~msfl files formed in the "B" folder after the unsuccessful scan.
      Midas

Comment

Some further information. I ran the Aget scan on each individual folder and it worked OK. Problem is when I try to scan all the folders at one time from A to Z.
        Midas

Comment

Problem solved. It was caused by some data problems in one of the folders. No problem with MS but AGet didn't like it. Downloaded fresh data for "A" folder and now back in business
          Midas

Comment

Working...
          X