get rt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get rt

i am waiting for get's new version can anybody tell when is it expected.
    hvp

I would like to know too.

Comment

We are roughly 2 weeks away from officially releasing 10.0.

Thanks.

Comment

Excellent. Wasn't expecting a reply. Any advanced information on what to expect in version 10?

Comment

Hi,

I posted the contents of the readme file from the 10.0 release candidate over on this thread. That should cover all the key changes in 10.0.

Thanks.

Comment

it sounds like the release 10 is for esignal not an advanced get 10 upgrade. when i read the thread, it says it's incorporating advanced get 10 features into the esignal platform. does that mean you will eventually get rid of advanced get? and just call your product esignal?

Comment

In short, yes, Advanced GET and eSignal are being folded into one application in version 10.0. By doing so, GET users enjoy all the benefits of eSignal (EFS, backtesting, option chains, integrated trading, etc) and eSignal users get a more seamless upgrade path to using Advanced GET (i.e. they don't need to give up their eSignal functionality nor learn a new platform).

We've made this change for a couple of important reasons:

1. The vast majority of software enhancement requests we heard from GET users were already features available in eSignal. Just made sense to combine them and use entitlements to control the GET functionality.

2. By doing so, all our software engineering resources can now concentrate on one primary platform and help us speed-up the development of new releases. It's our goal to get back to releasing 2-4 new versions each year.

There is still more work to be done to incorporate some of the popular GET functionality into eSignal so you can expect to see lots more in 10.1, 10.2, etc.

With the release of 10.0, users will select either eSignal Premier, eSignal Premier Plus or eSignal - Advanced GET Version.

Thanks for your interest.

Comment

Working...
              X