Time clusters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time clusters

I would like to know whether I have a problem or not. When first initiated everything looks fine. Then a new bar comes in and changes the values of all previous time clusters (making them higher).

Any thoughts/assistance will be appreciated.

Robert

Robert
    Do they actually change their values or do they just change in height?
    If the latter then it is likely that a prior high cluster bar has been pushed off the screen - or off the plot if using a fixed number of bars in the Time Template - by the new incoming bar. At that point the cluster bars remaining on the screen simply readjust their plots taking up the maximum available height of the indicator pane but their values remain unchanged.
    Alex

Comment

The value changes by a dramatic amount in the order of 1000x increase. Then when you exit the chart and go back to it, the values are reset to the previous (more normal) values. I'm sure this should not happen.

Furthermore I also use price clusters which move up and down with each new bar, is this normal?

Robert

Comment

Robert
        As far as I can see here the values are not changing. Here are two images showing what I see (in real time btw).
        In the first one I highlight a particularly tall cluster.
        In the second one a new bar has come in and pushes the tall cluster off screen. The remaining ones readjust the height but not the values.
        Alex

Comment

Unfortunately on my system the time clusters are not stable as on your system. They re-evaluate themeselves to higher numbers on certain new bars and also do not resize the indicator window properly giving a very distorted view forcing reloading of the chart to get the data to display properly. Obviously this is not what should be happening.

I am now in contact with AdvncedGET Support so that they can take a look at the problem.

Thanks for your time in assisting me with isssue.

Robert

Comment

Working...
          X