Triggered Alert List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triggered Alert List

Does anyone have info on this list. It's not the Set Alerts window. I think it is generated by the Elliott Wave study. Pink backround with messages relating to a change in the wave. I'm not sure but I think this is the routine that is continually making little bleeps and blurps. I can't find a way to set parameters, like turning off those anoying sounds.

It's the AlertMA.efs .
    You find it in eSignal -> Formulas -> Alerts -> AlertMa.efs .

Hope that helps.
    Linus

Comment

Thanks Linus

I was looking at those several days ago. But now they seem to have left behind some hidden code. My chart doesn't have a MA on it and the sounds are not the train or swoosh. What I do have is elliott wave, xtl, and several auto elliott efs functions: Fib, Mob, Ellipse and on the lower part Multi Osc. Apparantly something in one of those studies is triggering the MA alert even though that efs is not shown as loaded.

Comment

It's another kind of bug.
        I have the same issue sometimes.
        The alert window pops up although not loaded and with a stock that I'm not even watching.
        It usually happens when I start the software. I close the alert window then it stays away.
        A bug that doesn't bug me too much.
        However if it pops up everytime a MA crosses and you haven't even loaded it then it can be pretty annoying. You should contact the technical support.

Comment

The alerts you are encountering are part of the autoellipse.efs file. I have removed these alerts and published the updated file to the EFS Database File Share. You can download the updated EFS from http://forum.esignal.com/showthread....&threadid=2181
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Working...
          X