Dma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dma

In some charts posted I see the 6/4 DMA mentioned. Can you explain this one and how to use it?

AGET 6/4 DMA Channeling technique

The “6/4 DMA Channeling” technique, which is referred to in the Advanced GET manual, seminar video tapes, and demo disk. It combines two moving averages, which have slight variations, and says that trend reversal is not complete unless both the moving averages are crossed. It is used to confirm entries for Type 1 and 2 buys or sells, and is used as a trailing stop strategy as well.

If you would like to read more on DMA, go to the Advanced GET User Group site. Look in the DMA folder.

I put something together this weekend to see if it could better answer your question on the 6/4 DMA Channeling technique. -mr

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...DMA&groupid=20

http://share.esignal.com/ContentRoot...iew+of+DMA.pdf
    Last edited by MR; 07-13-2003, 09:46 PM.
    Marc

Comment

Turn off the Triggered Alert List??

I love this study... is there any way I can disable the Triggered Alert List from popping up, though?

The values on the chart are awesome!

Thanks,

River X

Comment

River X
        You have a couple of options one of which depends on whether you need the Alerts to be triggered by some other study.
        If you don't need Triggered Alerts then just simply right click on the Triggered Alert List and uncheck Popup on Alert.
        The alerts generated by the study will still be sent to the Alert list which will however no longer appear every time it is triggered.
        The alternative is to use the efs I am attaching here which is the same as the other one but with the Alerts disabled.
        Alex
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ACM; 07-24-2003, 03:40 PM.

Comment

6/4 Channel

Thank you Alexis!

You're awesome....

River X

Comment

DMA 6/4 with alert

Hi:
            I have been searching for the orginal .efs of the 6/4 DMA with alerts. Where is it located?
            Thanks,
            Harndog

Comment

Harndog
              If you are referring to the original version of the one contained in this thread you can find it here
              Alex

Comment

Thank you, Alex

Once again, thank you Alex!
                Harndog

Comment

Working...
                X