Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following your suggestions but on S&P

Marcus

ES in the middle of 6/4 , testing TJ WEB NU, testing 99725 T&P, C completed.........All wrong to take the boots and the ski and get ready?

Better safe than sorry , right , but seems like we are just on the limit of the border....1 inch and than ?

Thanks for your comments

(maybe it is all wrong)

Fabrzio
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

WEEKLY with Triple Minimum MOB

Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

RE: Reply to post 'Following your suggestions but on S&P'

A couple of questions:
      Marus - how do you get the personally drawn arrows to work in the ESignal
      version of Get?
      Fabrizio-
      You have a lot of indicators in this chart besides XTL and the Ellipse. It
      seems you are using the Fib Time tool with the Gann Box and TJ Webs? What
      are you trying to see with all this stuff?
      You don't have the EW model on this chart - Why not?
      What I saw was the Ellipse at 972 held the blue wave channel and the 4th
      wave correction.
      Also, I am monitoring the COT (Commitment of Traders) data and I see that
      after the June S&P expiration is a decline in the willingness of the
      Commercials to stay long (they are holding less of the open interest in the
      S&P contract). Check out www.marketpit.com and click on the S&P 500 data.
      Personal -
      I am monitoring the same chart, and what occurs to me is patience and let
      the market prove itself - My question is will this market hold 1.40 on the
      5/35 or will control change to the 10/70?
      If it does, a lot more patience will be required and a final 5th wave up is
      more likely.
      Why? - This scenario would fit with the US Federal Reserve and US Government
      (through tax cuts) doing whatever it can to prevent a Japanese style
      deflation. It also fits with the US Presidential cycle- the Republicans want
      George Bush re-elected, they control the US legislative branch and a
      stronger jobs market in summer of 2004 is the goal.
      How to accomplish this? My guess is - more US interest rate cuts in order to
      make business people start to take on lower margin projects. This would have
      the benefits of starting a employment recovery and preventing a deflationary
      collapse and putting the US into a long drawn out correction (in terms of
      time) of the 1982 to 2000 bull market.
      THIS IS ALL A GUESS. And, as I hate the talking heads on CNBC, we all have
      to just keep watching and testing until the market reveals itself.

I hope this is of value,
      Harndog

-----Original Message-----
      Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 06:37
      To: [email protected]
      Subject: Reply to post 'Following your suggestions but on S&P'

Hello Harndog,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Harndog

how do you get the personally drawn arrows to work in the ESignal version of Get?

In the LineTool bar click on the icon with a pencil. Then from the dropdown list select Arrow.
        You can leave it set to Arrow since all the other Trendline tools have their own icons.

Alex

Comment

Thank you, Alex.

Comment

Re: RE: Reply to post 'Following your suggestions but on S&P'

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Harndog
            [B]A couple of questions:

Fabrizio-
            You have a lot of indicators in this chart besides XTL and the Ellipse. It
            seems you are using the Fib Time tool with the Gann Box and TJ Webs? What
            are you trying to see with all this stuff?
            Fib T&P is a very usefull tool: it allows me to get :
            A) Level of support & Resistances
            B) Time of Swings or reversals
            all this by combing differents T&P from differents Hig & Lows.
            You even see FIB TIME 0.70 Channel , that -given a certain swing I want to sell- should trace the channel bet tht swin (1) and the prior (0.70). In this case the Swing "I want to sell " is just a forecasted retarcement posed at midline of the ellipse. But, this is the beuaty of Leonardo Da Fibonacci , the 0.70 fall exactly on the top max swing.....so if I did my homework right from here to there ........... there is channel downtrend.

wave correction.
            eight, i did not show oit since the counting would have "mess" the cahrt even more.BUT......ytou can see a A B C with a major C concluded. So , if again my homeworks are right, we should see a new 1 to 5 movement in the opposite direction of C. If my home works are right .....
            Also, I am monitoring the COT (Commitment of Traders) data and I see that
            after the June S&P expiration is a decline in the willingness of the
            Commercials to stay long (they are holding less of the open interest in the
            S&P contract). Check out www.marketpit.com and click on the S&P 500 data.
            Thanks , I appreciate your info. I'll check it. Thanks again.

But you should not overlook the 10,70 Oscillator below the strenght line (actually just testing it.......), the fact that the lower RTC channel has been tested and broken. , the TJ WEB Neutral Up just close as support, the 6/4 DMA (thanks Alex for the EFS) and the other Higher and lower Xreferences . Consider XTL neutral since no breakout is shown,. Whilst it little "pulled" the bearish wedge I designed.......sorry for this.......
            Always if my Homeworks are right......

Personal -
            I am monitoring the same chart, and what occurs to me is patience and let
            the market prove itself - My question is will this market hold 1.40 on the
            5/35 or will control change to the 10/70?
            If it does, a lot more patience will be required and a final 5th wave up is
            more likely.
            Why? - This scenario would fit with the US Federal Reserve and US Government
            (through tax cuts) doing whatever it can to prevent a Japanese style
            deflation. It also fits with the US Presidential cycle- the Republicans want
            George Bush re-elected, they control the US legislative branch and a
            stronger jobs market in summer of 2004 is the goal.
            How to accomplish this? My guess is - more US interest rate cuts in order to
            make business people start to take on lower margin projects. This would have
            the benefits of starting a employment recovery and preventing a deflationary
            collapse and putting the US into a long drawn out correction (in terms of
            time) of the 1982 to 2000 bull market.
            THIS IS ALL A GUESS. And, as I hate the talking heads on CNBC, we all have
            to just keep watching and testing until the market reveals itself.

I hope this is of value,
            Harndog
            I agree with your position , but sticky with technical analisys IMHO we just ahve to wait ......a little bit.
            From the fundamental point of view thre is no questions that always IMHO , this bull is Fake. There is no macro fundamentals to foresee a cosnsitent rise. And even the quarterly reports ( half year now) will not be IMHO good enough.
            Afterall at the beg of december someone who knows this job very very well told me " fabrizio this is a w4 up. And as a W4 isnt very nice ...even if goes up.
            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

wave correction.
              Sorry to forget to answer part of your question.

The price react at the ellipse and with the original count is up with a W4. Set the count to short, use localize elliot, point it at the 05/27/03 and you have a C at the high of 6/17/03 and then an ABC closing with the low of the 07/01/03.
              Go lower to 45 min and you get a W4 closing its retracemnt into the midline of the shadowed ellipse at 998.65 just closing in the middle of a Primary Mob (resistance) .
              Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

how to draw arrows in eSignal software

Alex told you how to get one form of arrow via the pencil 'arrow' selection, but I suspect you are interested in the other arrows I have been using. Those arrows came from the font 'Wing Ding 3' selection. To use them on your eSignal chart, go to the text icon, and select 'Wing Ding 3' and then just experiment until you find the arrow that works well for your illustration or need.

Originally posted by Harndog
                A couple of questions:
                Marcus - how do you get the personally drawn arrows to work in the ESignal version of Get?
                Marc

Comment

Marc

I'v tried but no changes in the arrows.....
                  Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Fabrizio
                    Marc is referring to the Text tool. There you can select the Wingding 3 font to be used as text.
                    To see what keystrokes correspond to a Winding open the Character Map in Windows (usually found in Programs->Accessories->System Tools) and select the Winding.
                    In the example below for the Up Arrow you would need to press <Alt> and type 0227 on the numeric keypad (see the keystroke hint in the lower right)
                    Alex

Comment

Thanks

Honestly I wouldn't ever get there without your help.

Fabrizio
                      Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
                      X