Stand alone real time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand alone real time

Will we be hung out to dry in lieu of the E-Signal version? I sense this will happen. When is the question. I have tried to get the E-Signal version to look like Stand alone w/no luck. Not a big deal if you are used to this but I have been staring at the charts on this for 2 1/2 years already. BTW what's happened to Andy Bushak? Is he still on board here or moved on to something else? Last, my user manual is probably way overdated. Can I get an up to date version?

Hi Keith, I'm still around. I primarily do the Intermediate and Advanced Seminars. If you need help on getting the right look with your charts, let me know how you want it and I'll show you how to do it. I don't even use the stand-alone anymore, because eSignal with GET Studies has become so much better. I understand that when you use something for 2.5 years it's not always easy to start again, but I think with a little help you may appreciate it more. I like the fact that I can use some efs formulas and alerts with the MOB and Ellipse. Also, you can save pages just as you did in the stand-alone.

If you go here: http://www.esignal.com/events/defaul...ts=ONLINECLASS , you can register for a free online class. You can also ask the instructor specific questions.

Andy

Comment

Can I shift over to ESiganl without any hassel?

Can I shift my lease over to ESignal from the stand alone without any problems or do I have to wait for my subscription to expire?

Comment

Just call our office and talk to Mike Krediler.
        He will turn your Advanced GET studies ON inside
        of eSignal 7.4 for the balance of your GET RT lease.

As you use this, you will see eSignal 7.4 with GET studies
        is more powerful than the stand alone.

Thanks
        Tom Joseph
        eSignal - Advanced GET

Comment

Keith, give Mike Kreidler a call at our office and he will take care of you. He will simply enable you for GET Studies for the duration of your lease.

Andy

Comment

Keith,
            Send me an email and I will take care of this personally.

Stephen Brumbelow
            Advanced GET Product Manager
            [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X