Can the cross hairs be changed to read in the margins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the cross hairs be changed to read in the margins

Can the cross hairs be changed to read their values in the margins?

Keith
    Right click on the Cursor Window and select Properties.
    It should open a window like the one in the image below.
    Put a check mark in Show Cursor Labels In X and Y Axis
    You can also select the color for the labels.
    Alex

Comment

Keith
      If you don't have the Cursor Window on then you can also right click the chart and select Cursor->Properties from the context menu
      Alex

Comment

Keith,

You mentioned you switched yesterday to this version of eSignal and are struggling with learning it.
        Did you know there is a new Webex training feature you might want to check out? It could help you.

Here is a link to the upcoming events: https://64.68.99.224/esignaltraining...59415694541091

To check out the recorded training sessions, when in the above link, click on the word "Recorded Events"

- marc
        Attached Files
        Last edited by MR; 07-24-2003, 03:12 PM.
        Marc

Comment

Another Cursor Question

I love the cursors... especially the "time sync" when you have multiple advanced charts open...

I run an 8 compression look on Forex all at once (5, 10, 30 min; 1, 2, 4 hour; day and week)...

The "hot cursor" capabilty to show the date / time correspondig to where I'm looking on 1 of those 8 charts is awesome...

BUT

It doesn't recognize that the symbol is Linked in all 8 compressions... if it did, it would also "synch" to the price...

Who can help with this request??

Thanks!

River X

Comment

River X,

Currently, only the Y-Axis of the crosshairs are aligned. We have had the suggestion before to include an X-Axis alignment if charts are on the same symbol. I'll pass this along to our Product Development Team as a request to add this feature on your behalf. If you would like to contact them directly, you can do so by emailing [email protected].
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Working...
            X