Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Get traders success rate

Hi there.

I am a new Adv Get user, and come from a pure Elliott Wave trading background. I have been using the software for about 10 days and am really impressed with the software package.

However, as Elliott purist I am taking time to come to terms with the limited number of cycle degrees the system counts therefore my numbering of the Supercycle degree will naturally be different to Gets count on a daily chart.

My question is does Advanced Get have a "brag sheet" of traders who are successfull (relative term) using the system. What I am trying to establish before I spend months learning the nuances of the system is whether the statistical odds of making money trading with A Get are good, or even better - high.

I would appreciate honest answers.

Many thanks

Mike Berman

Re: Advanced Get traders success rate

Originally posted by mickson
    Hi there.

I am a new Adv Get user, and come from a pure Elliott Wave trading background. I have been using the software for about 10 days and am really impressed with the software package.

However, as Elliott purist I am taking time to come to terms with the limited number of cycle degrees the system counts therefore my numbering of the Supercycle degree will naturally be different to Gets count on a daily chart.

My question is does Advanced Get have a "brag sheet" of traders who are successfull (relative term) using the system. What I am trying to establish before I spend months learning the nuances of the system is whether the statistical odds of making money trading with A Get are good, or even better - high.

I would appreciate honest answers.

Many thanks

Mike Berman

Mike
    AGET differ from others Elliot soft becasue is for TRADERS. Therefore traders must react fast and take decisions fast.
    AGET uses with ORTHODOXY the Theory but "semplify" and add a number opf proprietary tools, not only "the counting per se".

What then matters it is THE WHOLE PICTURE: not only how many tens of minuettes or subminuettes.......

This was the Vision of Mr. Tom Joseph : he is a great trader and made a soft For making money.

Finally The answer to your question is : "Depends by who use it".
    In can only speak for myself : in this case the answer is definitively : High.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Mike,

fabrizio is exactly right. Tom designed the system for trading, and was not totally concerned with having the right count all the time. I know that sounds silly, but it's true. Mike Quanbeck, one of the great traders associated with Advanced GET, actually came to work with Tom because of that. When Tom presented the program to him, he wanted to throw it out because it used Elliott. He had heard of too many Elliott people endlessly grinding things out over who had the right Elliott count, and hardly trading becuase of this. Tom's immediate response was that he made money no matter if his count was right or not! That sparked Mike's interest, and is why he joined with Tom. It's all in how you use the tool. The studies that Tom developed to go along with the Elliott tools is what makes it so effective. If you'd like to learn more about what Tom has done with the Elliott tool, you can check out his writings. There is a link on the website below to view his "Practical Applications Of A Mechanical Trading System Using Simplified Elliott Wave Analysis". I hope that is helpful.

Nate McCartneyTom's Elliott Info
      Nate McCartney

Comment

I would just like to thank Nate and Fabrizio for their prompt response.

The professionalism of Adv Get and also ESignal is amazing. Nate I am thoroughly enjoying your online tutorials, and look forward to more of them.

This is also a most helpful bulletin board.

I am enjoying the system and look forward to getting to a stage that I can trade it with full confidence.

Nate did you say that type 1 trades have a 40% probability of making a new high if the rules are met ?

Mike Berman

Comment

Mickson

Sometimes it is "refreshing" to hear positions like yours. I am a customer, nothing more than that But Aget gave me a lot: in anysense. Expecially the people that thought me the approach and - casually- formed my style because we saw the trading in the same way.

I have an entire life of things to learn and I do not know if it is enough: but I must say thank you to many people; three in particular that I will not mention becasue otherway I should made thi post long and boring with an array of names......

Mickson, you will enjoy trading with the people of this company ....even for at the very end you will make $.

Cordially

PS: do not miss one word of our masters......those words will pop up suddendly usefull to your job when you do not expected.......
          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
          X