PTI not showing sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTI not showing sometimes

I have the feeling that sometimes the PTI is not showing.
    Today I was trading the GBP and ona daily time frame it showed, but it did not show on any of the smaller time frames.
    What does it depend on, if the PTI plus 4 four channels show most of the times, but sometimes they do not?

Re: PTI not showing sometimes

Hi Tekunda!
    Originally posted by Tekunda
    I have the feeling that sometimes the PTI is not showing. Today I was trading the GBP and ona daily time frame it showed, but it did not show on any of the smaller time frames. What does it depend on, if the PTI plus 4 four channels show most of the times, but sometimes they do not?
    The PTI is a tool that only is displayed once the AGET algrithym determines a possible Wave 4 pullback is building. The same with the Wave 4 Channels. Each time frame is independent of each other and generates wave counts based on the data loaded up. However, you can and should generate similar or same wave counts when you us data representing close proximities of data. (i.e., loading up a 480 to 240 minute chart, if data permits, which is close to a daily data chart. Or, say a 90 to 60 minute, 60 to 45, and so forth.

If you would like a little more information click on the following links:

click here for Overview of PTI

click here for Overview of Wave 4 Channels
    Marc

Comment

Working...
    X