FIB EXT &FIB RET lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIB EXT &FIB RET lines?

Is there anyway to remove or make thes lines larger for the FIB EXT AND FIB RET?

Thanks,

Realm

Realm,

You can remove the lines by left-clicking on the eraser tool, then left-clicking on the line you want to remove. In the case of Fib Ret or Fib Ext, all the lines will be removed when you click on any one of them.

Alternatively, you can place the X cursor on top of one of the lines and right-click. This will bring up the menu box for that line. Click Remove to remove them. In this same menu box is a box for Line Width. Change the weight of the lines here. 1 is the smallest, 2 the next bigger, etc.

Cheers,

Matt
    Cheers!

Matt

Comment

Maybe it is just the EOD, but I don't believe you can thicken the Fib EXE or RET lines yet? One trick I do to thicken bars is to use the Pencil, select horizonal, and use a thicker data bar selection on it.
      Marc

Comment

I should have clarified which version I was talking about! I use EOD and the procedure I described will thicken the lines. Don't know about the Realtime version.

Cheers,

Matt
        Cheers!

Matt

Comment

In the Advanced GET EOD program you can thicken the lines, in the eSignal 7.4 software you cannot.

Ron Wheeler
          Advanced GET
          Ron Wheeler
          eSignal Learning

Comment

Thanks all! Marc you idea works the best for now.. hopefully in the future they will add the feature of being able to remove the lines, line size and text size changes.

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

Hi Dan,

Hey, another idea... take your text icon and type in the Fib value and place it near the manual horizontal pencil line as a quick reference too.
              Marc

Comment

Working...
              X