Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Beatifull , too correct.

Hi Marc

Is not too beuatifull and correct this "not - so - many- jewellery -on"?

Different counting do not shows differences.

Puzzle me the XTL: watched -just as a hint- on lower 21 -15-6 do not shows any possible break out(down) suggestion. So it's continuation?

What you think?
    I know -my friend- you are definitively up and you were so right( your May post : " this it something more than a mini rally )as normally you are.

But this quite regular movement what does suggests?

Take care

fabrizio

Last edited by fabrizio; 09-15-2003, 01:59 AM.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

I apologize my good friend Fabrizio....

I have several projects on the plate and cannot look at this in great detail.... I would tell you a few observations though to see if they help.

How does the other ES contract look like, and the continuous contract? The more data one has the better things like the oscillators have enough data to generate more help with oscillator interpretations. Have you cross-linked this chart and its pattern to similar instruments so you can compare and contrast the various patterns. This can sometimes help add another dimension to ones analysis. Have you cross-referenced the chart with say the higher weekly and applied a Mob, and does that Mob come in higher or at the same price as this daily Mob?

Finally, the slow steady, quiet price ascending higher, with very shallow retracements I interpret still as bullishness in one way or another.

One more thing, my dear friend, please don't quote me on this, but someone else asked me a question recently who was using the same Oscillator EFS you are showing on your chart and they did not mesh with the original three Oscillators. Is no big deal, but I would personally still want to double check with the originals just in case to be safe. In this case it may not be a big deal, but in the example I was working with for someone else it did cause some interpretation issues.

Hope the weather is well with you, your friend, marc
    Marc

Comment

Working...
    X