Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading euribor

anyone trade euribor futures????
    im looking to start and i am trying to get some indicators together to make a system, any ideas which ones can work well/

If you can give me one or two eSignal data symbols, tell me a little bit about your trade style, preferences, objectives,and I will be glad to create some chart samples and helpful comments.
    Marc

Comment

great stuff the chart symbol is:-

lf z3-lf
      or
      lf u4-lf

these futures are not too volatile so i would be happy to hold a position overnight, the tick is 0.005 and is worth euro 12.5 per tick. I would be happy to take only a couple of ticks on a day to day basis or over a period of a week or so maybe 10 ticks

Comment

NYOUNG,

Ok, thanks. I will play with some ideas later today and try to get them posted back here as soon as possible. Will shoot for late tonight or early tomorrow.
        Marc

Comment

that is great i really appreciate your help, as i am fairly new to this package etc, thanks again
          neil

Comment

Hi Neil,

Click on link to see EURIBOR example I promised you.

If the chart is too small to read, click here and you will be linked to the
            Advanced GET User Group "Cross-Referencing" directory where this file is stored.
            It was posted there today, Wed, 10 Sept 2003.
            Marc

Comment

Working...
            X