X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Teplates Continued

Attached Files

silverxx12

I enclosed an Image of the Time template correctly set for futures.

Follow the same rules for Equities.

Please disregard the Exchange time which is Local for CET EUROPE.

Cordially

Last edited by fabrizio; 09-15-2003, 02:02 AM.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

so if i'm trading say a 60 min time frame i should be using a time template starting 15:30 ending 22:15 with say 1000 bars for US trading would that do the trick?

If i was trading from the uk the times would be 14:30 - 21:00 with say 1000 bars of data correct???

Comment

silverXX12
        Which Time Template you use depends on what you want to see in your charts.
        If you want to include pre-post market activity then you would use a Time Template that includes those hours (either 0:00-0:00 or 13:00-23:00). If instead you only wanted to see market activity during regular trading hours then you would use a 14:30-21:00 Time Template
        The flexibility is there to allow you to tailor the charts to your needs.
        Alex

Comment

silverxx12

Using that time templates , on 60 you'll have 300 bars which is correct for the Pit session on CME.

However follow the Mr. Montenegro answers to your question: are is much more erudite and self explanatory than mine and following his info you will be better supported.

Cordially
          Last edited by fabrizio; 09-10-2003, 03:51 AM.
          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Thanks for all the help

Comment

Working...
            X