Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch

Welcome, first.

Impossible to answer you questions completely: so just a "brush" and then a couple of suggestions.

A) Advanced Get is a proprietary software conceived by Tom Joseph. lately the company Trading Techniques merged with ESIGNAL group of comapanies allowing to thge AGET customers the Enormous power and tools array of ESIGNAL PLATFORM 7.4 Gold.

CLICK HERE to have a number of videos tutorials to better understand what is the software structure of ESIGNAL AND AGET.

AGET ( Acr. for ADVANCED GET) Is a ELLIOT based SOFTWARE with many others propietary features .
    B) the numbers you see are the counting of the 12345 and ABC waves price movements, according to the ELLIOT ORTHODOX PRICE MODEL .
    Nevertheless AGET is made for TRADERS , so lets you USE the whole theory either in RT or EOD for trading , profitable purposes.

As you see there is some walls for a complete answer here t0o your questions:
    - The fact that you should at least know superficially Elliot
    - The fact that you should have ESIGNAL ADVANCED GET Software.

Nevertheless if you want to get deeper in the Knowledge of Both ELLIOT and how does AGET works you may join MARCUS R. ADVANCED GET GROUP HERE and tyou'll have a thoroughfull answer to ALL your questions.
    I let you note that you have the chanche of a 30 days free trial of the ESIGNAL PACKAGE, so that you can see if suits- as I am sure- to your needs and trading style.

Cordially
    Last edited by fabrizio; 08-03-2003, 04:21 AM.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

great site

WOW!

This site is great! The videos are just awful.
      I highly recommend watching the lessons on the MOB and the Ellipse.
      The other lessons are also worth watching.

Hey Fabrizio, thanks for the hint

Linus

Comment

Linus

You are more than welcome,

Teufel...Teufel....!!

fabrizio
        Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Thank you very much for the info. I will visit those sites.

Originally posted by fabrizio
          Mitch

Welcome, first.

Impossible to answer you questions completely: so just a "brush" and then a couple of suggestions.

A) Advanced Get is a proprietary software conceived by Tom Joseph. lately the company Trading Techniques merged with ESIGNAL group of comapanies allowing to thge AGET customers the Enormous power and tools array of ESIGNAL PLATFORM 7.4 Gold.

CLICK HERE to have a number of videos tutorials to better understand what is the software structure of ESIGNAL AND AGET.

AGET ( Acr. for ADVANCED GET) Is a ELLIOT based SOFTWARE with many others propietary features .
          B) the numbers you see are the counting of the 12345 and ABC waves price movements, according to the ELLIOT ORTHODOX PRICE MODEL .
          Nevertheless AGET is made for TRADERS , so lets you USE the whole theory either in RT or EOD for trading , profitable purposes.

As you see there is some walls for a complete answer here t0o your questions:
          - The fact that you should at least know superficially Elliot
          - The fact that you should have ESIGNAL ADVANCED GET Software.

Nevertheless if you want to get deeper in the Knowledge of Both ELLIOT and how does AGET works you may join MARCUS R. ADVANCED GET GROUP HERE and tyou'll have a thoroughfull answer to ALL your questions.
          I let you note that you have the chanche of a 30 days free trial of the ESIGNAL PACKAGE, so that you can see if suits- as I am sure- to your needs and trading style.

Cordially

Comment

3 min. emini SP trading

I added a video of using GET trading strategies on a 3 minute chart of the emini SP. I used the replay mode set to run at 1 sec. per bar. The video covers several days and hopefully provides a sense of how a trader may react during the trading day while looking for trading opportunities.

I thought this might be helpful. Let me know and maybe we can try to do more of this.

Go here:

then scroll down till you see emini Day Trading in the left column.

Andy
            Last edited by AB; 08-07-2003, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Andy your video is super

Andy Hi

Fabrizio Here

yesterday I watched your video: is #1 ( No surprise for whom Has the AGET seminars Tapes)

I advise EVERYBODY to look at it and aftermarket rehersal your favorite future with the rapid and sure approach of Mr Andy Bushak.

Can you please do this for us:
              * Post more advanced videos
              *Rise your voice (or your mic settings) just a little bit......(this at least for me)

One other important request:
              please produce more commercial sets of advanced videos, hopefully on DVD.

Thank you

Cordially

Fabrizio
              Last edited by fabrizio; 08-08-2003, 12:05 AM.
              Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Hi Fabrizio,

That was the first one that I did. Thank you!

I appreciate the feedback. Will try to work with the mic. Will look into doing commercial sets of advanced videos.

What topics would be of interest for a DVD?

Best regards,

Andy

Comment

Andy

Your huuuge experience can be supportive in this.....

Well I make a wish List!

I'll break you down a short one - with the consensus of the other fellow traders in the BB.

Thanks ( it was like following a formula one race....)

Cordially

Fabrizio
                  Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Analyses 11 August ITALY

Last edited by massimo; 08-25-2003, 08:42 AM.
                    Massimo d'Ambrosio

Comment

Just a very simple day-trade chart and observation for my day-trade buddies out there...
                      if you have any ideas you can add, feel free to post your ideas today too.

Then we can all follow up at end of day with what actually happened and how we could better have anticipated it.

We can compare notes to help each other out.... thanks, marc
                      Attached Files
                      Marc

Comment

Type 1 day-trade idea, either today or tomorrow

Here is a Type 1 Buy setup I am monitoring today. It has attractive qualities, it is just a matter of risk/reward parameters and personal preferences that will determine how we attempt the trade.
                        Attached Files
                        Marc

Comment

XTL with a gap

Marc,

Aren't we supposed to be wary of XTL wave 3's formed by a gap?

Thanks,

River X

Comment

Hi River X,

Very good question. Yes and no. It depends on the gap and where it starts within the Wave 3. We have common gaps, breakouts, continuation gaps, and exhaustion gaps, to name the obvious gaps.

If it gaps early-- as it seems to be in the FDP post-- if we dip but do not cover the gap, this clearly is bullish for the 15 minute chart. After a quick look we are also encouraged because we cannot find any obvious nor immediate resistance. (Idea: go to the daily, apply a MOB from the last immediate high, that could be our resistance target... is a good move from here IF we pick the correct Ellipse entry and manage it with appropriate money management strategy.)

There are different kinds of gaps. Clearly there is risk with gap trading. We have to weigh the pattern, the price, the potential projections, and the possible power playing itself out. I think this is "a good gap." If this gap holds, as I am anticipating it holding, we have a nice little quick trade developing here.

PS-- I haven't forgotten... the Euro charts are in the mail! (Is my priority, posting asap, a promise.)
                            Marc

Comment

15 minute Type 1 Buy followup

Just following up on the earlier Type 1 buy using Ellipse setup. I posted this because I was helping a AGET user better learn how to define and setup a possible 15 minute Type 1 trade.

To review the process how I picked this idea. Scanned using AGET scanner. Picked up FDP 15 minute. (the individual needing help likes 15 minutes) In this case because I was helping someone else learn the process of "cross-referencing" we actually started with a quick look at the monthly and weekly. Looked at daily real quick. Applied a few AGET tools, defined support and resistance better. Reissued to hourly. Reapplied and redefined support and resistance. Compared and contrasted wave counts and possiblities, defined parameters for a trade we would have to deal with if trading each time frame. Reissued to 30 and 15, looked at 5, back to 15. Continued to compare and contrast at each level with consideration how the higher time frames interacted with the trading wave count setup. Decided this was worth a try. Decided to focus in on just a simple three Normal Ellipse strategy Type 1 setup trigger, aggressive, moderate, conservative modes. (no they don't teach this, is my idea) Was triggered by aggressive Nomal Ellipse application. Initial stop loss in this case just a hair below triggered Ellipse, using 6/4 DMA Channels for raising trailing stop until stopped up on cross over. Now willing and waiting to regroup and reenter again later at the right time.

The bottom line point of all this-- as I told this gentleman-- you cannot just load up a 15 minute, apply a tool or two and take a trade and then expect a day trade or short-term trade to just work out. At least I cannot do it consistantly day in and day out. To improve odds of success, to better identify which idea to take, you need to at least be willing or make time to look at least one to two time frames back. As a new AGET user, if I were just beginning to get acclimated to AGET techniques, tools and wave count dynamics, I would actually recommend practicing a more detailed cross-referencing application. Use the training mode. Paper trade it if need be. If you don't have time, consider using the AGET scanner after hours or over the weekend to filter the ideas, define setups when there is more time and limited distractions. This prepares you for trading and triggering the Type 1 or 2 once there is an "action plan" in place. It improves your odds for greater success.

I hope this is helpful. Practice it for ourself, then come back here and post your day-trade or short-ter successes or failures. We can compare notes to help each other learn how to better trade Type 1's on very short time frames. I am open to learning myself.

Marc

Comment

Managing the Trade

Managing the trade is sometimes harder than entering the trade. Managing entails not only having a stop, but also determining profit-taking levels.

In today's emini SP, 1 min. chart, the trading strategy was to buy an XTL continuation. For more info on this strategy go to this thread which was started by Tom Joseph: Using XTL to trade the emini ( 1 2 ).

Here is a management technique that allows you to go risk free once a 1 to 1 in Reward /Risk is reached:

1. Determine your Stop. The previous pivot low was used in this case. The difference between your entry and stop is the Risk. I bought 5 at 1016.75. My stop was at 1015.75. My Risk is 1.00.

2. Using the Fibonacci Extension Tool, first click on the Stop, then on the entry, stretch the lines to the right, and set the final click again at the entry price.

3. Click your right mouse button on one of the Fib. lines and edit the lines to show 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. These levels now represent Reward levels in respect to the risk.

4. Take some contracts off at 1 to 1 and adjust the stop on the remainder to the entry price or to half of risk. I sold 3 at 1017.75, which is where my 1 to 1 was. I adjusted my stop on the remaining 2 to 1016.75. If you were to go half of risk, the stop would be placed at 1016.25. In either case, I am now "risk free" in this trade! This means, I do not worry about anything. I am stress free.

5. We now move to the next step: I took 1 contract off a 2 to 1 which was at a price of 1018.75. I canceled/confirmed my stop for 2 at 1016.75 and placed a stop on the remaining contract again at 1016.75.

6. When I reached 3 to 1 at 1019.75, I closed out the final contract and canceled/confirmed my stop.

7. That's it! Let's do the math here: $400 profit versus initial risk of $250, which is 1.6 to 1 in reward/risk. We can be profitable with 50% winners.

This is an actual trade. If I took off 2 contracts instead of 3 at 1 to 1, and waited to take off 2 contracts at 2 to 1, my reward/risk improves. My point with this technique is that you can get "risk free" fairly quick and still participate if the market continues in the direction of the trade. Yes, we have commissions to consider. You can do your Fib. projections for Reward based on your stop including commission.

You can vary a few things depending on if you are 40% winner or a 70% winner.

Andy Bushak
                                eSignal
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X