AutoMOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoMOB

I love the efs files automob, autoelipse and autofib, but each time I open esig they give me an error as the authentication of the AGET add-in loads more slowly than these efs. I then have to delete and insert each of these autos in each chart. PIA.

Is there a line that can be added to each study to pause the INITIAL load a few seconds?

Tx

Is there a line that can be added to each study to pause the INITIAL load a few seconds?

Not that I'm aware of.

I tried to figure out in what order studies are executed, because I was having a similar problem. As it ends up, it looks fairly random. So that wasn't a help. But things I did do that helped:

1) Since I had these auto tools running on each of my charts, it ended up being easier to kill eSignal (leaving the data manager running - just killing the charting part of the app) and then restarting eSignal. A bit of a pain, but if you use these a lot, much easier than reloading all the studies.

2) Run the data manager first, then start the charting program. It looks like all the entitlements are figured out by the data manager on startup. If you do this you will never see the problem. Still a bit of a pain, but not too bad.

3) My favorite...add a line tool study on a chart. After a while you will start to get that annoying pop-up, that tells you you have a old line tool study on your chart. But for this purpose the pop up is a good thing. By the time you click OK, the data manager will have completed its startup and everything will load ok.

Hope one of these works out for you...

Garth
    Garth

Comment

Thanks Garth. #2 is the winner for me!

Comment

Working...
      X