Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about automatic high/low horizontal line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about automatic high/low horizontal line?

How about automatic horizontal lines for whatever time frame you're using? It would be great especially for day trading where these prove to be support/resistance. Just a thought.

Keith

I don't think to be wrong but a similar project/request is already on the table of the Dev. Team.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Keith
      Automatic lines based on what High/Low? That of the day or of the past n number of bars or other?
      Alex

Comment

I would like it just for the day

I would like it just for the day but also H/L on the daily, 10 min, 60 min. I think it would be a great aid to have resist/support levels easily mapped out. Maybe it won't work but I always do this stuff on my own anyway

Comment

Re: I would like it just for the day

Originally posted by Keith
          I would like it just for the day but also H/L on the daily, 10 min, 60 min. I think it would be a great aid to have resist/support levels easily mapped out. Maybe it won't work but I always do this stuff on my own anyway
          Maybe this could suit you. Just extend with the pencil the lines through the chart and you are done

TODAYS HIGH

TODAYS LOW
          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Keith
            In your OHLC subfolder of the Formulas folder you already have some efs that will plot High and Low for the day.
            As to highs, lows and s/r lines between time frames may I suggest you look at some of the scripts that Chris Kryza has at his Divergence Software site. Time Frame Analysis (Box Script) and HiLo Band come to mind but there are a lot more that are very interesting and IMHO worth having.
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X