xtl strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xtl strategy

I have watched the xtl strategy video from this url http://www.esignalcentral.com/univer...ult.asp#tools, and have read xtl article written by TJ and Marc. video says after breakout bar and before buy target if bars change color to either black or red would negate the trade and we will have to wait for another trigger bar. While the article says black bar is acceptable. Why there is difference?. I'm just a new user and reading a lot on aget.

Here is my take on it: If you want to stay 100% within the rules, then, no, it may not acceptable. But in my humble opinion, I still believe black is acceptable under certain conditions. For example, if it briefly changes then quickly returns back to the signal color.

I could expand more here, but if you want to ask the man who developed this tool, my good friend Tom Joseph is giving a Web-Ex presentation next Tuesday. I can guarantee you it will not only be excellent-- since Tom Joseph is doing it-- it will also be an excellent opportunity to better clarify issues such as this. Please don't hesitate to sign up because there could be a limit, and it is totally free!

Here is the link for signing up:

"Combining XTL and Fibonacci"
    Tuesday, Oct 07, 2003, at 1:30:00 pm
    Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -07:00, San Jose)

You will receive an email confirmation of your enrollment.

click here for new signup details

Here is a link where Tom has been talking about XTL:

Click here to see recent XTL discussion
    Marc

Comment

Working...
    X