No announcement yet.

Cross referencing dawned on me today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Het zou me inderdaad ook plezieren om u te ontmoeten. Ik woon in de US en zou zeer graag RSA eens bezoeken. Marcus is inderdaad de beste. Nog een prettige dag en tot binnenkort. Philippe

Comment

Goed, baie dankie. Jy is altyd welkom in ons land Lekker dag vir u verder, en lekker geldmaak. Tot volgende keer, George

Comment

Originally posted by Fabrizio Hi Marc.... I'm very happy that a mind like yours is using the Fisher Phi Ellipse. I tried to suggest it as an AGET Integration in a post of mine in the month of May with JayF....Thanks for using this tool that I have experimented as very close to our (Mr. Tom Joseph) approach.

Maybe will be the time Marc for you to make a flight to Zug ...... and than come over to Italy to visit Us. We have the best truffles in the world in this period...... Thanks for the continuous, invaluable education that you deliver us and for the great deal of "warm dedication" you give us.

Your friend Fabrizio
        Fabrizio, nothing would make me happier to come visit you and your lovely country and to finally meet you face to face! If my wife would only get on a plane! (Can I bring one of my handsome son’s?) Karen's father's family is from Switzerland heritage and we have always wanted to visit there, then down to Italy. (I was named after a famous Italian, you know!) Of course my new Swedish friends want a visit too! Then my Irish/English/Scottish/German heritage requires a visit too! We have many friends in England, France, Germany, Belgium, and other countries in Europe!

Just send me to Brazil, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India and Asian countries during our winter months! I have even received an invitation to visit Greece and help analyze their market.

My greatest joy would be to visit all these countries, to finally meet the MANY AGET users I have worked with around the world over the years! It would be exciting to talk about our joys, share about how we learned from some of our trading failures, share little ‘secrets’ we have learned over the years using Advanced GET and now eSignal software.

But, you know-- in a sense-- I am already visiting you’ all every day… when we meet here at eSignalCentral for coffee, tea, and a chat! (I would just love to experience your cultures, meet your families, see and experience the action of trading your markets.

Isn't it an absolutely fantastic blessing to be alive today! Only in today’s world could we meet people from all around the world via the internet-- to help and support each other in our trading and technical analysis pursuits!

As we meet here daily in genuine pursuit of trading excellence and greater wisdom, I thank you all! It is because each time you contribute here we all benefit. We all have a lot to learn from each other.
        Marc

Comment

Marc

You are right we all have the luck of ESIGNACENTRAL!

However hem...complicated to offer you a magnificent Alba's White Truffle thinly sliced over a home made " tajarin al sugo di arrosto" or just very humbly and simply ( but so snobbish) over three sunny side up fried eggs.....togheter with a good Barolo of 1968.....all this via Internet...Right?

So for what concern me you and all your wonderfull family are formally invited: whenever you like. Kids with kids, wifes with wifes .....a great trader with a student....
          Find a space in your busy carnet du rendez -vous........

God bless you Marc
          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
          X