Auto fib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto fib

Is it possible to get an efs for auto fib retracement levels - this is similar to the auto fib for the aget users but i don't want so much detail all i want is for it to draw the fib retracements at any point not only on a wave 4 - ie i don't want it to work in conjuction with elliot wave counts just to identify retracements and possible extension levels after the retracements hold?????

How do you want to define the anchors for the Fibonacci Lines? Without this information, it would be difficult to create a script.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

can't i just take the fib from the rescent major low to the next most recent high??

Comment

just like you do for the ellipse ???except using fib ret. and ext.???

Comment

Originally posted by silverxx12
          can't i just take the fib from the rescent major low to the next most recent high??
          I guess my question is how do you define the "recent major low" and "most recent high" in terms of an algorithm?

It's likely coding this is beyond my skill level, but I know that this is something a programmer would need to code this.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

let try this then is it possible to make different fib levels-for example just like you have different ellipses medium short can't you do the same thing for retracement levels and extentions?

Comment

Working...
            X