Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin, to answer your question on PARL, after doing a little extra analysis on it,
    I still like it for a Type 1 buy opportunity setting up on the hourly (see chart)....

Marc

Comment

• Good news out of RAD today... reviewing it shows still a nice weekly setup developing....

Marc

Comment

• Marc --

If you have a second -- could you give me some feedback on my charting of QQQ?

-c
        Attached Files

Comment

• Not now interesting.:-)The risk/reward is bad.I had seen in a video,how to use the "fib ext" tool for risk/reward.Can anyone tell me,how to use this?

Viele Grüsse Catano

Comment

• Ich habe es wieder gefunden.Now i know how to use,thx.

Viele Grüsse Catano

Comment

• HDI update

Since we had a good discussion on HDI earlier this month, here in this thread (scroll down to review it),
              I decided to pop back in here for a few seconds to post this quick update on HDI.

Marc

Comment

• Kevin, I know PARL is important to you, so here is a follow-up idea.....
                The hourly Type 1 buy did not work out, but here is a hypothetical
                aggressive buy trade setup I might like to take. Hope it helps....

Marc

Comment

• NOKI-SSE

rumpino-- Just to follow-up on a previous post, here is a Nokia (NOKI-SSE) update. (This symbol trades on the Stockholm exchange.) The odds are respectable now this one could develop into a good Type 1 Sell candidate in the near-term. Put this one one your tracking list. If you see evidence of a Wave 4 rally, pay closer attention. (To see more on this and other Swedish stocks, click here)

Marc

Comment

• Here is the US Nokia Corp ADR (NOK). Very similar pattern and wave count to NOKI-SSE.

Marc

Comment

• DRIV, interesting weekly and daily....

Marc

Comment

• Nothing fancy, just an interest in monitoring for some weakness to find a safe way to trade the uptrend.....

Marc

Comment

• Tracking Diebold (DBD) Weekly, Type 1 Buy Setup

Tracking Diebold (DBD) Weekly, Type 1 Buy Setup

I recently posted this Diebold weekly (pronounced Dee-bold) stock showing a possible weekly Type 1 buy setting up.

It is a local company which I have read about in the papers for over 30 years. My dad even worked for them in the 60's,
                          so I tend to have an interest in this company.

The AGET Normal Ellipse has arrived since the previous post. I am using this Ellipse as a key directional level.
                          If the price stays above this level, I like it. If it falls below, I am not happy and will have to stand aside again.

For the sake of tracking the idea better, I hypothetically bought 1000 shares of this stock at the lower end of the
                          Ellipse when it arrived, say 46 even. Initial stop loss is below 45. Initial target is 60. If DBD dips in price to 48,
                          I will buy another 1000 shares.

If you do a DBD recent news search, you can find it reports good earnings and mostly favorable comments.

Marc

Comment

• ADBE Weeekly Update

Just a simple ADBE weekly update. (scroll down to see original). It is a judgement call now if you take profits, or tighten
                            a stop to prepare to be willing to take profits? Or, if still bullish, you have to be willing to sweat a little here at this resistance....

Marc

Comment

• Ford (F) has a nice daily. ... Hard to trade today, but added it to my list of favorites for later.....
                              Marc

Comment

• GM and DCX very similiar wave patterns to Ford.... you might want to take a look at the hourly for a better setup idea. They have good Type 1 Buy setup parameters to monitor for on weakness the next week or so.

Just remember the Fed meets May 4th to consider an interest rate increase.

If they surprise people with an increase this soon, the auto sector will take a hit.
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X