Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget the last FE buy idea post.... i am tired and sloppy today. it might workout, but no longer interested. mr
    Marc

Comment

• Garth
      What is the DGL efs?

Comment

• Garth,

Is it Darn Good trend Line?
        Originally posted by pj909
        Garth
        What is the DGL efs?
        Marc

Comment

• It doesn't look like this will be the week
          Energy unwinds a little bit... oh well.
          Attached Files
          Marc

Comment

• Yep, guess the trend up is still your friend in at least Crude and Unleaded...
            Here is closing NY Energies quotes for today....
            Attached Files
            Marc

Comment

• Here is an interesting Crude Oil post with comments done back at the beginning of this year, Jan 2004.
              Read comments at the bottom of this chart/post....

Marc

Comment

• Hi Marc

Helluva call.

I'm wondering if some political shenanigans might be on the way soon to try to put a hurt on crude (ala release of strategic reserves).

Comment

• staying with this theme on Oil producers stocks, can you comment on CVX versus COP, two stocks you mentioned, both have cme off their highs but CVX has stayed above recent pivot low of 7/27/04 while COP has broken down below its 7/27 low and has in fact retraced 25% of its weekly w3 with recent sell off..Does CVX show more bullish trend than COP?

Comment

• XTL Continuation trades

Here are some XTL continuation trades - my favorite - in action. November Soybeans is also setting up for a Cont XTL Sell.

PRH
                    Attached Files

Comment

• XTL Continuation trade

Another example
                      Attached Files

Comment

• XTL Continuation trade

And of course the Nasdaq Emini... XTL Contination and Ellipse in action.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Jim!

Thanks... I have made a few not so good calls, too. A few good calls help.
                          Originally posted by jims_id
                          Helluva call.

I'm wondering if some political shenanigans might be on the way soon to
                          try to put a hurt on crude (ala release of strategic reserves).
                          I don't think George W. will do anything with the Strategic Oil Reserves before the election, based on something I read this spring,
                          commented about here in the spring. (see below)

Best wishes,

Marc
                          Last edited by MR; 08-13-2004, 07:22 PM.
                          Marc

Comment

• Here is a monthly Crude Oil chart, hope it helps anyone.

The market is holding up well at this time, considering everything. Was thinking we were
                            due for some profit-taking in Crude.... now wondering will we first hit $50?

Honestly don't know, either.

It would help my scenario if it did see some profit-taking soon in oil, cuz I still think the
                            stock market is desperately looking for some good news so it could rally a little while....
                            (primarily oversold condition in many sectors that many experts are commenting about.)

Last edited by MR; 08-13-2004, 07:09 PM.
                            Marc

Comment

• Hi Dean,

Hey, if it ok, can I get back with you later over the weekend? If I give this some more thought will
                              maybe do a better job. Thanks for the question. Have a great weekend. Talk to you soon.

Marc

PS- Hope the Hurricane weather doesn't affect you too badly down in your part of the country.
                              (You live in Louisiana?)
                              Originally posted by marginman
                              staying with this theme on Oil producers stocks, can you comment on CVX versus COP, two stocks you mentioned, both have cme off their highs but CVX has stayed above recent pivot low of 7/27/04 while COP has broken down below its 7/27 low and has in fact retraced 25% of its weekly w3 with recent sell off..Does CVX show more bullish trend than COP?
                              Marc

Comment

• Philippe,

I really like your XTL continuation trade charts! They are clean and easy to understand!
                                They are great examples for everyone else to learn from!

GREAT job my friend! Hope to talk soon,

Marc

PS- Hope you get a chance to go boating one more time this summer at Lake Superior! Send us a picture if you do.
                                (We really miss not going to Lake Superior this summer, like we did last year. It is absolutely so beautiful there.)
                                Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X