Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Chart Patterns To Monitor In Coming Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you believe me if I told you Cisco daily should be a daily Wave 3 up still in progress? Trust me... I use to be a used computer salesman (just a bad joke). But seriously, take a look at the weekly chart and the Wave 3 comment makes a little more sense....

Marc

Comment

I don't as a rule chase a market. This sure has been attractive, so odds good it has potential still if you witness a retracement....

Marc

Comment

He is an interesting chart, weekly MS Cyclical Index.
        Scroll down to correlate this to Value Line weekly shown last week....

Marc

Comment

Here is a requested update on the previous work SP500 ($SPX, CBOE) long-term picture.
          The chart is a monthly....

If you would like to see the original post with the MOB picking off the bottom, click on this link.
          To see later updates, go to the upper right corner and keep clicking on the <Next> selection.
          To see later $SPX weekly posts, go to the Advanced GET User Group. Click here to see one
          of those 1st posts there. Click here to see a later post.

Marc

Comment

Just sharing an idea....

Marc

Comment

Hope you don't mind me sharing another idea....

Marc

Comment

Weekly OEX

Here is a requested update on the previous weekly OEX long-term picture. Click here if you would like to
                see the original 07/29/02 weekly OEX post picking off the last major bottom. Review the series of later updates.
                To do this scroll to the upper right corner of this former "Trader's Outlook" page, then keep clicking on the
                <Next> selection until you get to the last post. You will find this to be of interesting free AGET educational value.

Marc

Comment

Take a look at energy complex futures contracts, maybe some energy stocks if you get a chance. Email me your favorite symbols....

Marc

Comment

Just a quick look idea....

Marc

Comment

Marc

Comment

Marc

Comment

Marc

Comment

Just a quick look....

Marc

Comment

Coffee market

Adv Get put us in this trade. Buying with the trend at the ellipse and 38% retracement, stopped out beyond reasonable profit target today at break of trendline. Waiting for wave 4 to proceed - if it actually occurs...

This again demonstrates the power of the tools of AdvGet (EOD).

PRH
                              Attached Files

Comment

Coffee followup

Coffee behaved as expected - wave 4 developed and went to 72.10, just a bit lower than the 72.20 target for wave (lower -4-on the hourly chart of 1-28-2004). It then rebounded nicely to close higher than where it opened on the day. The ellipse is complete and we had intraday a 61% retracement from the previous swing. We now also have a XTL Buy with the trend signal. So there is congruence of several tools: Stochastics false bar buy, 61% retracement on hourly, ellipse support, and reversal bar, as well as possible a reverse XTL buy signal.

On the daily (next post) chart, we have a 38% retracement of move from wave 2 to wave 3, and the entire upmove is still within the trendchannels (daily chart). I would expect this move of wave 3 to extend further and suspect that the correction of the last 2 days was a minor wave 4 on the hourly within the daily wave 3, .... with more upside to come in the immediate.

We will obviously exert appropriate risk control as usual.

Advanced Get gives us the tools to be in sync with this and other markets.

Have a great weekend.

Philippe
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X